Chapter 1- Morning

Palette's P.O.V

It was morning, my alarm was beeping. I read the time 7:10 AM. I got up and went to get dressed. I saw my mom or dads you should. "Morning mom and dad!" I said to my parents. "Morning Faith, Whipple and Lucid!" I said to my brothers and sister( I am making whipple a girl okay). "Hi Palette! C'mon lets go to school!" Whipple said. She grabbed my brothers and my hand and dragged us out.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled out before the door shut. My sister Whipple is the ball of happiness and energy. Lucid and Faith are a bit mean but always have good reasons. We got on the bus and we heaved for air because Whipple brought us to the farthest bus stop since we missed the first one. "Whipple *wheeze* tell me *pant* next time *gasp* your gonna *wheeze* do that" I said gasping for air. "Yeah Whipple" Lucid said. We sat down and I drank water from my water bottle. "You guys need exercise!" Whipple said happily.

The bus made a stop and I saw Incubux and Moonlight enter. "Hi Moonlight!" I said because Moonlight is my friend. "Hi Palette!" She said. I saw Incubux blush when be saw Whipple. "Hi Incubux!" My sister said blushing. He waved and I said "Aww, lovebirds!". "Palette! S-stop!" She said blushing. I laughed and she said "How about you go visit Goth and maybe kiss him", I stopped laughing and froze. I blushed darker than anything than before.

"Ooooo!" Whipple said. Then it had to stop at Goths' house, I saw him walk in. "Hi Palette" he said waving at me. "H-hi!" I said blushing. It stopped at school and we got out. Goth and I went out and he grabbed my hand, I blushed and smiled. He let go which caused me to feel a little disappointed. "Bye Palette, see you later!" He said waving and blushing, I waved back and headed to class. Incubux had the same class with me so I sat next to him. "So...." I said. "So what?" He asked a bit annoyed. "When are you going to confess to Whipple?" I asked as he blushed. "Maybe today..." he said. "Cool! Then I'm rooting for ya!" I said. Teacher Nightmare came in and we greeted him. "Good Morning Teacher Nightmare" we said............

Goth's P.O.V

I can't wait for Palette to come by. I am a little nervous because well I'm confessing to Palette that I love him. I bought us matching necklaces. Mine is black his is white.

Hopefully we feel the same. I loved Palette since we met. It was love at first sight for me. He was so cute and energetic. I can't wait................