Chapter 11- Save Me!!

Palette's P.O.V

I was tackled when I got out and kicked multiple times. I saw bunny wrapped a cloth around my mouth to prevent me from screaming and tied my hands and legs together. She threw me in a van and drove off. I saw my parents and cops drove after her. I went to remove the rope but it was too thick. Sally and Catty her best friends kicked me and punched me. I didn't black out but I laughed. They removed the gag. "You know my Gothy is going to kill you when he gets his hands on you" I said. They shivered, "remember my parents are cops" I said. "I could send a Death sentence on you" I said smiling creepily.

They put the gag back on to prevent me from screaming but I didn't have to. 'Dream!' I mindlinked. 'Yes Palette?' She asked. 'They are in the alley in 5th street' I said. 'Got it'  she said. They drove in the alley and I saw them come in but they hid me. I howled so they could hear me. They did and took me out. I saw Goth and bunny. Bunny was gripping onto Goth. "GET OFF HIM!!!" I yelled being covered in the black goo. I used my tentacle and threw her off him, I started to strangle her. "Palette! Stop!" Goth said. I dropped her and Goth grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed back happily. The goo went away, I then growled at her. "Mine!" I growled and brought Goth closer to me. He looked surprised, "don't worry Goth, its the mate bond" Dream said. He was alright after that, I will ask Goth a very important question tomorrow.

Time skip~

"Gothy?" I asked. "Yes Palette?" He said turning to me. "Can I mark you?" I asked. "Of course you can" he said. I ran over and kissed him, I started licking his neck he moaned when I grazed my teeth over his neck. I pierced his collarbone. He moaned and I saw him undress me. He pinned me down on his bed. He lined up and trusted, I moaned. "Aahh!~ Gothy~" I moaned as he went faster. "I'm close!" I said. "Me too!" He said. We both came and he laid next to me and we drifted off to sleep..

Geno's P.O.V

I heard Palette moaning, Ink, Dream and I looked at eachother happily. We fanned ourselves getting wine. We were semes so we were drinking. "This is my life!" I said to Ink and Dream. They both nodded while Cross, Error and Reaper talked. "So your boy finally did it" Error said. "Yup" Reaper said. "I am so happy" I said. "Hey Reaper?" I asked. "Yeah Geno?" He answered. "I want another child" I said. He and the rest of the doms spit out their drinks. Ink and Dream agreed. "Ya should" Dream said. I smiled knowing they agreed, oh this is fun.................