Chapter 2- Confession

Palette's P.O.V

I was walking to the library since I was meeting Goth. I came in and immediately I was hugged by Goth. I blushed very dark. "H-hi Goth" I said. "Oops sorry" he said letting go. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked. "You just did silly!" I said laughing, he chuckled. "But yeah" I said. "Do you like someone?" He asked. "Yeah" I said blushing. "Who?" He asked a bit worried. "If I say they might not like me" I said. "Who is it?" He asked. "You" I said turning to him. "I love you too" he said blushing. "Huh??" I asked. "You see, I loved you since the day we met. You were so cute and energetic, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. "I thought you'd never ask!" I said throwing my arms around him and kissing him. He kissed back happily...................

After the kissing~

I went to class thinking about Goth. I got a test paper and wrote it finished in a matter of seconds. The teacher smiled at me proudly. I got it back and had a full mark. Then the bell rang, I got up and swung my backpack on my back. I got into the bus with my brothers and sister. When we got home I saw my real dad. "Hi dad!" I said running over and hugging him. "Oh, hi Palette!" He said. "Daddy, Goth confessed to me that he loves me!" I said blushing. "Really? Wow! Thats great!" He said.

My other dad came in and growled at my dad. "What are you doing in my house?" He said angrily. "Please, I just want to talk to my son" dad said. Mommy came in and grabbed me. "He isn't YOUR son anymore Ink" mommy said. "Dream please, I just wanted to see him and Lucid let me in" daddy said."None of us wants you here" dad said. I had to speak up even though its rude. "I do" I said chill.

My other dad froze and turned to me, "Palette what?" He asked. "I said I do!" I said a bit angry. "Palette sweetie go to your room please" my mother said. "No! Why can't I be near my real dad, you can't keep me away from him forever!" I said angry. "Palette you don't understand" my mother said. "No! I understand perfectly! You and daddy had me when you dated then you two broke up and he left! You Fell in love with other daddy! Thats why you don't want me near him!" I said. They all froze, "Palette where did you hear that?" My mom asked. "No one! Do you really think I wouldn't find out?!" I said angry. "I rather stay with my REAL dad then with lies!" I said storming to my room and slamming the door....................