Chapter 7- Parent to Child talk

Palette's P.O.V

After school I went to my used to be mothers house. I knocked on the door and Lucid opened. His eyes lit up and he smiled. "No Lucid, I'm not here to join the family" I said. "Oh.......okay come in" He said. My mother dropped her spoon and hugged me, so did dad. "Guys I'm not here to join the family" I said. They let go sadly, "*sigh* I'm here to talk to you two" I said pointing to my used to be parents. We sat on the couch drink-ing tea. "So sweetie, what did you want to talk about?" Dream asked. "I want to know why you hid my real dad from me" I said sternly. "Well sweetie.....I'll tell you.." Dream said.

Flashback~

Dream's P.O.V

"Dream we're too young to keep Palette" Ink said. "I know but I can't loose him!" I said. "Dream what are we going to do?" Ink said. "We both know that we have no experience, can't w-" he said but I cut him off. "No! If you want to abandon him then we're through!" I yelled. "Dream wait!" Ink said but I was gone already.

Flashback End~

"So thats what happened, I fell in love with Cross after that and he loved me and you" she said. "Thats not what dad told me" I said. "What did he tell you?" She asked. "Well........."

Flashback~

Ink's P.O.V

I was looking for Dream and found her in my living room. She told me she was pregnant and we named him Palette. I realised that we can't take care of him since we were too young. "Dream we're too young to keep Palette" I said. "I know but I can't loose him!" She said. "Dream what are we going to do?" I said. "We both know that we have no experience, can't w-" I said but was cut off. "No! If you want to abandon him then we're through!" She said running off. "Dream wait!" I said but she was already gone. I was going to say hire a nanny.

Flashback End~

"So thats what my dad told me....." I said. "Oh dear...." Dream said. "Oh dear is right.." I said sadly. "I'm so sorry Palette but that doesn't mean I'm getting back together with Ink" she said. "Eh, its okay he is better at cooking anyway" I said with a smile. "WHAT?!" She yelled. "Yeah and Error is a funny dad, can't cook but always entertains me" I said. "WHAT?!" Cross yelled. They dialed and said "You, Me parent wars!". I texted my brothers.

Chatroom- Palette, PJ, Bluescreen, Gradient, Lucid, Faith and Whipple.

P- our parents are having Parent Wars!

G- this is so cool!

PJ- what did you do Palette

P- nothing.....pfft LIES! I did everything

B- oh wow

L, F and W- Palette!! NOOO!!

P- Palette yass!!

PJ- I'm going off c ya bro..

G- me 2 bye!

B- me 3 bye lil bro!😙

L, F and W- us 4! Bye!😁

I put my phone down and went upstairs to bed.................