Chapter 6- Reasoning

Goth's P.O.V

"Nurse please help!" I pleaded. "What happened?" She asked. "Bunny slapped him" I said. "Oh! Dear! That isn't good, you see Dream is an embodiment of good feelings so the anger made him weak" she said. "So he will be okay?" I asked. "Yes, don't worry Goth your lover will be fine" she said. "Thank you" I said walking out with him in my arms. He stirred and woke up, "Gothy? What happened?" He asked. "You fainted my love" I said putting him down. "Thanks sweetie" he said kissing my cheek.

Palette's P.O.V

"I have to go to cheerleading practice, bye Gothy!" I said. "Bye my love!" He said waving off. I got into the stadium and thought them the methods.

Goth's P.O.V

I went to Lucid and Incubux's class. "Excuse me but may I talk to Lucid and Incubux?" I asked the teacher. "Yes you may" she replied. They came out of the classroom and I glared. "Um, why do you need us here?" Lucid asked.

"What the hell! Why didn't you help Palette?!" I yelled. "I get it! He left! But you are still his brother!" I yelled. "Look, he left! He is still my brother but he hurt us! Mom has been so upset!" He shot back. "Oh yeah?! I've been upset!! You don't see me complaining that bunny almost killed my lover!!" I yelled. "Palette just couldn't stand it okay!! You know how hard it is to see your own lover pour his heart out to you about how depressed he is?!" I yelled. "Wait......depressed?" He asked.

"Yeah! Depressed! He was so upset knowing that his mothee didn't tell him that he had another father and only found out himself!" I yelled. "I'm still here y'know" Incubux said. "What about you?! Palette was your friend and you allowed that to happened?!" I yelled. They looked shocked, I turned around to see Palette standing there. "P-Palette?" I asked. "G-gothy, p-please *hack* stop" he said as he kneeled. "Ah! Palette! Whats wrong?!" I asked. "Your anger hurts me......" he replied leaning into me. I kissed him teeth on teeth. He looked re-energized. I pulled away and he smiled, he tried to get up but I helped him up. He got on his wobbly feet.

Palette's P.O.V

"Look, it was difficult to see all that happen but did you think I wasn't upset?" I asked Lucid. "Yeah....." he answered. "Well I'm as upset as you but the thing that really hurt me was that you didn't tell me I had another dad" I said. "I'm so sorry lil brother!" Lucid said hugging me. "I'm sorry too" I hugged back. "But that doesn't mean that I will go back to the family" I said. "Oh, okay" he said smiling. My life has been a bit fixed..................