The Start.

Warnings:
-homosexuality

-gay sex

-vulgar language

-cross dressing

-mis gendering

It was a chilly valentines night. Where the love is spread everywhere from families, friends, lovers, or even a bottle of alcohol. The Styles were having the most lovely night they've ever had in a while. After leaving there only daughter at the babysitters, they went out to grab a bite and have the night of their lives.

"Oh Robin this was such a beautiful night!" Anne said, as she walked close to her husband.

"I'm glad to spend this and every Valentine's Day of my life with you." Robin responded.

They entered the vacant park, enjoying the view as no sound surrounded them but the leaves brushing against eachother. After enjoying a lovely walk deep into the park, they suddenly witnessed a flash before them, one powerful that sent them trembling to the floor.

After they regained themselves they looked around to see what had happened, but saw the flash no more.

"What on earth was that!" Anne said.

"I don't know, but whatever it was, it could do no good. Lets go home." Robin informed. They turned their bodies towards the exit, until something caught Anne's attention.

"Do you hear that?" Anne whispered. Robin listened quietly. It was... a cry.

A baby's cry.

Anne turned around quickly, looking for the little voice.

"Anne we need to go."

"No Robin! There's a child here we have to find it!" Anne insisted. She walked back to where they witnessed the flash. Anne ran once seeing a white container-like figure. She approached it and the cries became louder.

There, was a baby crying, yearning, to be held. Anne looked at him in awe and opened the glass of what looked like a tiny space ship. Robin stood behind looking up at the sky.

This couldn't have fallen from the sky, could it?

Stupid Robin, the baby would have never survived.

"Oh Robin. Robin its a baby boy!" Anne cried. She picked him up and held him closely.

"We need to take him to the hospital, who knows how long he's been out here."

After they checked him out and saw there was nothing wrong. Child Protection Services, came to take the child.

Anne insisted on adopting the child. Once she succeeded. She was happy to bringing the new member into their home.

"Harry." She spoke. "His name is Harry."

*******

At the age of 12 Harry began experiencing something in his body. And no its was not puberty.

It was something more powerful, something he did not know he had.

Harry's parents have watched him grow into a strong boy, but witnessed the most incredible things as a baby.

Robin was a scientist, so as soon as they began to witness the strange things Harry had done. He took a small blood sample and began to test it in his lab. It was so... different. Nothing they've ever seen before.

"Did you find anything?" Anne asked.

"All I could find, was that his blood is filled with different cells. Non like other humans, I can not multiply them, nor can I figure what powers they have. But I did figure this." Robin spoke as he showed his wife his lab.

"When I drop a single small drop of silver, it minimizes the blood cells, turning them into white cells that makes the blood look like a humans."

"What does that mean? You want to inject silver in our son?"

"No. I just... I want to try something. I think it might... not take away his... ability... but to cover it." Anne looked at him in a confused manner.

"I made this silver bracelet, I want to try and see if he wears it. Maybe it could minimize his strength or ability or whatever he can do." Robin held the bracelet up.

"You really think it'll work?" Anne asked.

"Only one way to find out."

The silver bracelet worked. Harry no longer began to use his abilities. It wasn't until he turned 12 that he began taking off the bracelet, and went into a panic when his abilities went hay wire.

Anne and Robin had sat down with their son and explained everything. He was confused and at first he couldn't believe it. But after Robin helping him test out his powers. He finally realize, he was not normal.

Harry had told Robin the bracelet made him uncomfortable, because it was tight and he didn't like stuff around his wrist. So he asked if Robin could make him a ring instead. And so he did.

Harry had grown up normal, hiding who he truly was. He Did everything, any other human would.

But in the dark, when night fell and the only thing bringing him light was the stars and the moon. He would sneak out his window, and test out his powers.

He would fly, lift up a car, create fire in his hand, blow ice, heat up water with his eyes, listen to birds chirp from miles away, and see through any walls or things that could be blocking any view.

Harry was scared of the thing he was. But he kept that ring on, and tried the be the human he was raised to be.