The Interview

Not edited

Louis sat down on a chair he had brought up from his office. He had a notepad and his recorder. He waited patiently for the mysterious hero to arrive. If anything, he honestly felt nervous. But he dared not show it.

He looked at his watch, waiting as the seconds passed. He looked up at the sky and there was a figure, in the air, hiding in the shadow. Louis quickly for up.

"Is it actually you?" Louis asked. The figure lowered themselves but still didn't touch the floor.

"My name is Louis Tomlinson. What's yours or... What do I call you."

At first it was silent. Louis was scared that throughout all of this, she wouldn't speak a word. That was until he heard her voice. It was soft, yet light.

"Call me, Red Rose." She spoke finally lowering herself to where she touched the floor.

"Red Rose. I would like to ask you a few questions. If that's alright with you." Louis said. There was another moment of silence. "If you could, if you could please let you be seen?"

Red Rose took one step into the light. Revealing the maroon suit. The light hit the side of her face. She wore a mask, that disappointed Louis. Her hair was a big long bundle of curls that went pass her shoulders.

"Uh.. I uh, well first off I would like to thank you. You saved my life the other night." Louis said. Red Rose nodded.

"That uh, well my first question is. Who are you and where did you come from?"

"I am Red Rose. And I... I can't tell you where I came from because I do not know. I was found many years ago and... Was raised a baby to live like human."

"How old are you?"

"I will not answer that."

"Alright. There are so many uh disasters that have happened in the past year. Why now decided to help a small jet?"

"I happened to be close. I saw how that planes wing blew.. So I decided to help."

"So, you can fly. And obviously you have super strength. So you consider yourself to be super girl?"

"I dont know how to answer that."

"What other things can you do?"

"Uhm, well. Technically everything superman can do."

"Will we be seeing more of you?"

"Im not sure."

"Why not? Dont you care for this city?' Louis pressed.

"I do-"

"Then don't you think this city needs you?"

"Well maybe-"

"So if I were to jump off right now." Louis said going on the edge of the building. "Would you catch me?"

He wouldn't.

Before letting Red Rose answer he closed his eyes and fell off the building. Red Rose gasped and quickly leaped down to catch him. Mid way down she caught him, and held him tightly.  Louis gasped and looked straight into her eyes. They were a light green, onces so familiar yet not recognizable. Red Rose flew back up the building leaving Louis om the roof.

"I must go." She said.

"Wait-" But before anything else, Red Rose was gone. Louis stood there and sighed deeply. He went next to a block where he had a hidden camera and went back into his office. Reviewing the footage. He uploaded the interview on his page, instantly receiving more than a million views.

******

Harry was furious. He was 5 minutes late and he knew for sure that Louis would be mad. But he didn't care. Because he was angry himself. He got out of the elevator, stomping his way to his desk. He left his bag in his desk then opened the door and huffed. Louis looked up with a raised eyebrow.

"What! Were you thinking!" Harry said in a very loud voice. Louis leaned back and looked over to him with a challenging look.

"Excuse me?"

"What were you thinking when you threw yourself off that roof!" Harry said. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Louis got up, giving him a deadly glare. "You are in no position. To be demanding answers from me."

And yes Harry got a little scared, and maybe it turned him on a bit but that wasn't important .

"I know I am not sir. But really? Did you seriously had to throw yourself off the f-flippin roof! What if I-she wasnt fast enough, what if she would have been to late! And you were splattered all over the floor and you died!"

Suddenly, Louis was directly in front of Harry. "Calm. Down." Louis said. "Why do you care?"

Harry paused fir a second. Louis looked him over. Examing him, he looked up to his green eyes, squinting as if trying to find something. Harry quickly turned away and fixed his glasses.

"You are my boss. Of course I care. Plus I happen to like Freddie really much. I wouldn't like to see him devastated." Harry said in a lower voice. He looked down at his feet.

Louis looked at Harry in a curious manner. His eyes landed on his lips. The way they were really pink, and plumped.

"Dont forget about the dinner tonight. Now get back to work." Louis turned around and went to his desk. Harry took a deep breath and left the office.

What is your favorite Larry moment?

~panda