The Plane

Unedited

Its been 3 weeks since Harry started working as Louis' secretary. He finds the job easy, the only hard part about it is Louis. He's so arrogant and rude, sometimes Harry wants to smack him in the face. But he doesn't, obviously because that's his boss and also because he knows the Louis isn't always the big bad wolf. He witnesses Louis' good side whenever he's around Freddie.

That was another thing, Freddie had become Harry's favorite person. He was so nice to Harry it was hard to believe he was even Louis' son. It was adorable though, watching as Louis would awkwardly come to Harry to bring him a drawing Freddie had made for him. It always consist something of Superman or Harry with roses. He had mention to Freddie how much he loved roses.

Louis had began to trust Harry a bit more. He liked that he rarely had to yell at the kid for doing the wrong thing. Some how Harry never did the wrong thing. The only thing he did not like is Harry being a bit too smart around him. Correcting him whenever he was wrong, or whenever Louis would say something to insult him. Harry would somehow always have an answer to everything .

At the moment Harry was getting ready to go to work. He wore his glasses and tied his long hair back in a bun. Ever since his first day of work, Harry began tying his hair in a bun, thinking it was more profesional. Not once did he come in with his hair down.

He left his home making his way to work. He stopped in front the Grove to pick up Louis' restaurant. After making sure the order was correct he said his goodbyes and went to work.

When Harry arrived at his desk he set his things down and walked into Louis' office, setting the breakfast down. He then walked to his desk and put the ear piece on. He was thankful he did at that time because just when it was in, he heard Louis' voice.

"I'm going to be a bit late today. Make sure to keep my food warm."

"Yes, sir." Harry responded as he sat down.

"Hello Harry!" Niall rolled over with his chair.

That was another thing, Harry and Niall had gotten really close. Even hanging out of work as well. They found out that had lots of things in common.

"Hello Nialler how's your morning?"

"It was great, I woke up with Loki's but on my face." Niall shrugged. Harry laughed, Niall had the most cutest nervous pig that needed to have something touching you or else he'll get anxiety.

"How was he when you left him with the baby sitters."

"He looked more relax, he's probably getting used to her." He shrugged. Harry nodded and logged into his laptop. He pulled up documents Louis needed for his flight to New York tonight. After 20 minutes of sorting them all out he sent them out to be printed.

"I'm coming up." Louis' voice was heard through the ear piece. Harry quickly got up and went to Louis' office, he took his ring off and his glasses. He heated up the food slightly and turned around putting on his accessories again. He closed the door and went to the printing room. He gathered the papers and put them in the folder.
He made his way back to his desk, Louis had just come out of the elevator and watched as Harry approached him with a dashing smile.

"Good morning Mr. T. I have all the documents you need for your meeting tomorrow."

"I would appreciate it if you'd just call me Mr. Tomlinson, Henry."