Lemon: Pet play

Ok, just a warning, this is the rediculosly smutty one so feel free to skip it if you please.

If your still here then,

1.I like you xD
2.Your a filthy sinner

Either way please enjoy, and criticise what you see fit.

_______________________________________________________________________

Carlos nuzzled her chest gently, gaizing up at her i awe. He never imagined hed be half naked with (Y/n) Radcliff dressed in a rather provocative puppy outfit. In his defence she did look wonderfull in it.

"Are you aware how gorgeous you are?" He questioned lovingly.

"I cant say i am, no..." (y/n) murmured in response. Carlos just continued with his ministrations playing gently with her plump figure. His hands drifted over her ass pulling on the small tail tied around her waist then tracing lines all the way up to her shoulders.

'"Your beautiful..." he smiled in admiration.

"I... im.. realy no-" the shorter was put off her words as two long fingers pushed their way into her. She let out moan, it was more animalistic than anything. He still continued digging into her, fingers reaching new places in her aching insides.

"Carlos..." she rolled his name off her tounge.

"What is it pup?" He questioned rubbling circles on her stomach with his other hand.

"Fuck me... hard..." she replied in an inocent tone. He just seemed to smile at her and grasped one if the condoms he kept under them matress and after retreating from
(y/n)'s insides proceded to roll on the condom painfully slow.
He pushed her shoulders down onto the bed and proceded to rub the lengh of his dick against her throbbing clit. She bit her lip in a measly effort to silence herself. Carlos stopped his teasing and leant back on his knees.

"Something isnt right here pup." He teased. "Get on your hands and knees."

(Y/n) complied wiggling her butt a little as she got comfortable.

"Thats better,"he smirked gripping her hips and dragging them back to him. He rubbed her entrance a little more before poking the head in and spreading her out a little more. She whined into the pillow pawing at the cotton beneath her. Carlos smiled down to her before puling his hips back and plowing back into her. The bed knocked the wall after every thrust and (Y/n) let out a soft cry. He had a steady rythm now and leant down on her, flatening his palms on the sheets just above her shoulders. He latched onto her neck nibbling and sucking, pushing all of his weight onto one hand so he could rub her soft breasts that were being flung forward at each thrust.
Suddenly he tore back from her and fliped her so she was facing the celing, her left leg imediately lifted above his shoulder as he pushed in again. This time he was alot slower and gentler as he locked mouths with her in a steamy passionate kiss, his tounge rubbing the roof of her mouth.
He raised her other leg up and leant in again thrusting slightly harder.

"Mmmm.... carlos.... H-hah-harder"She chokled out between moans. Carlos complied feeling her twitch around his cock as he slammed into her at full force.

"F-fu-fuck...ah"(y/n) was a mess now, rolling her hips down to meet him.

"I know pup, not much longer," he reasured her, rubbing her clit, watching her unravel and cave in on herself as she came.

"Ah.. Carlos.." she tensed up around him shouting her orgasm.

Not long after Carlos lost his rythm his hips juddering signaling his high.

"Mm.. (Y/n)," he growled, releasing his hot sticky load into her.
He pulled out, watching the drips of white fall from her raw pussy. (y/n) colapsed onto the bed, nuzzling her pillow. Carlos reflexively glanced over to the door, and there, all looking rather terrified, was Jay, Mal and Evie.

"Jesus Christ, why didnt you knock?!" Carlos half screamed.

"Bro." was all Jay could manage before he broke down in a fit of laughter. "Your into that shit?!" He continued laughing. Mal just looked irritated and Evie was in a state of shock over what she had just seen.

(Y/n) pulled Carlos against her rubbing her face into the crook of his neck. He reflexively grabbed her around the waist and pulled the covers up from the floor. He gently rubbed circles on her back sending her off to sleep. Jay still hadnt shut up so Carlos threw a half eaten chocolate bar from the night stand at him before telling him to shut up.

"Uh.." Mal began, "We came to ask you if you wanted to have dinner with us, were geting Chinese ordered in.."

"Uh..No thanks, we've got a pizza on order. should be here soon if you want some.."Carlos replied, still a bright red in colour.

"Were good," they all replied in union.

"Don't let us spoil your night."Evie smiled, clearly on edge.

"No offence and all but trust me, it cant get any worse.."Carlos sighed.

The three other VKs shuffled awkwardly out of the room all secretly agreeing to never disturb them again.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hehehehhe... ive always wanted to write an actualy good lemon....

Please give me all of the constructive feedback, i just wana be good at this... xD