Sunrise Cuddles.

Next chappy, sorry its short.. im already lacking ideas... i know im so bad at this..

Please someone leave a request  X'D

Otherwise, enjoy some morning cuddles

_______________________________________________________________________

It was a bright, beautiful morning in spring. Thin strips of light slicing through the gaps in the windows and landing on the 3 residents on the room dancing over their perfect (Disney) skin.

Jay lay asleep looking like not even an earthquake would wake him.

(Y/n) was fast asleep pressed against Carlos' side. Both of them had messy hair and there was a thick trail of clothes leading to the bed.

Carlos shifted slowly forcing his eyes open. He glanced down at the shorter of the two who was latched onto his arm, a thin line of drool forming on the left side of her face. Carlos sighed, smiling to himself as he ran his thumb over her cheek wiping away the drool. He then glanced around the room realising the mess, noting he would have to explaim to Jay why there was a bra on his bedpost as he clearly would have seen it on the way in.

(Y/n) shifted in her sleep making a soft noise, catching Carlos' atention.

"Mornin..."she yawned.
"Mornin.. how'd you sleep?"He asked still gazing into her glassy eyes.

"Fine i guess.."she smiled softly rolling over so she was ontop of him. She nuzzled his chest a large yawn escaping her mouth.

"Lazy day?"Carlos smiled.
"Lazy day."(Y/n) giggled.

"Ill get the chocolate and the icecream, you pick a game and set it up.."Carlos questioned.

"Its almost like you read my mind..."(Y/n) replied.

"Uh.. Carlos.. why is there a bra on my bed..."Jay questioned still sleep dazed.

"The bra fairy came..."Carlos sighed.

Jay shook it off and fell back to sleep, both (y/n) and Carlos silently screaming at each other to move the bra.

(Y/n) tip toed over and slid it off the bed post and put it on the neat pile of her clothes she had made due to the fact that she had taken one of her boyfriends t shirts to wear as they wouldnt be leaving the dorm.

_______________________________________________________________________

Please, i need some requests xD im about as creative as a peice of cardboard...

Again.. sorry its short..

Thanks for reading anyway... see ya in the next chappy xD