Jelousy

I'm sorta combining 2 requests for this one, someone asked for a jealous Carlos and someone else asked for it rough *eyebrow wiggle* so ima make this work.

------------------------------------------

Pen rested on your bottom lip, you sat listening to the teacher drone on and on. You were never really one for history, the past bored you, the present was all that mattered.

Jay looked over his shoulder and nonchalantly tossed a scrap of paper towards you.

'How you doing ;)"

You couldn't help but giggle to yourself before scrawling,

"Not bad, but I'm starting to wish that this lesson was in the past."

You smiled at your bad joke, tossing the paper back.

Carlos sat behind you eyes boring into jay with murderous glare. Jay raised his hands as if to say 'woah, calm down!'

Carlos averted his eyes and continued on his work ignoring you as you continued to exchange bad history puns on scrunched up balls of paper.

Soon after the bell signifying lessons end chimed out and released everyone from the classrooms for the day.

It was a Thursday afternoon when it happened. It was all so fast. You had walked into Carlos and jays room to quickly be threw onto your boyfriends bed; his face was glowing a bright red from what seemed to be anger.

"What's going on with you and jay?" He asked sternly.

"N-nothing!" You replied sinking further into the soft mattress below you.

"Don't lie to me, I saw you passing notes earlier." He accused you, loudly.

"Carlos, baby, it was nothing." You pleaded. "Just some bad jokes."

"Don't lie to me." He growled.

"I'm not!" You retorted.

"Fine if you won't tell me the truth then I'll have to get it out of you myself." He threatened, leaning further over you and pushing a hand past the waistband of your leggings into your panties.

You jumped at the sudden action, Carlos was never usually like this. He was usually gentle and sweet, but right now he was knuckle deep in your warmth twitching and flicking his fingers in such a way you were crying in pleasure.

The next thing he did shocked you even more. He raised a hand to your neck caressing it gently before grasping it tightly.

"You are mine, you hear me."  He snarled. "All of you is mine."

He ripped his hands from you tugging down your leggings and then his own.

"Only I get to make you laugh. Only I get to kiss you. Only I get to do this." He growled down at you before carelessly tearing into you, not waiting for you to be ready. Just raw passion. Thrust after thrust, the painful yet delightful feeling of fullness consumed you.

Forcing open your eyes you glanced up at him, eyes locking. His face was red, his hair a mess, more so than usual. He was so cute even if he was forcing his admirable length in and out of your raw aching pussy.

"Who do you belong to?" He choked out.

"Y-you!" You forced between moans.

"Who am I!" He growled.

"C-carlos please!" You moaned back, feeling him release deep inside you.

Both covered in a thin sheen of sweat you collapsed in his bed.

"(Y/n)..." He yawned. "Your not gona leave are you?"

You shook your head nuzzling into him, pawing at his chest like a cat before cuddling into him and falling asleep.

"I love you, (y/n)..." He mumbled into your hair slowly drifting off.

------------------------------------------

OK, not gona lie that was fun to write..

XD

Please, oh please send in requests, I'm sorta busy with my other book but I will get round to them xD