The music project.

Ok, this was kinda a request that i did some crazy work with.

Hope you like it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Auradon was amazing. It had chocolate, dogs and wifi. But it did have one downside.

School.

And right now Carlos was sitting in music class, vaugely paying atention and slightly dazed as per usual. He didnt know anyone in his music group and today the teacher was giving out their project information and pairing  them up.

The project was to write a song. Carlos, being am experienced self taught guitarist was begging to get a vocalist. However, it seemed that the odds werent in his favour as the teacher paired him up with the xylophone player, (Y/n).

He sighed realising that this was going to be harder than it looked.

"Uh so... (Y/n)... wana meet in my room later..."  Carlos smiled.

"Uh yeah sure.." She wispered, gathering her bag and quickly walking out, her head down.

Carlos' eyes followed her out , him laughing to himself. God she was cute..

(Time skip. Bought to you by truthgummys.com)

Carlos had cleaned the floor of his half of the room, hoping that hed make a good impression.

Soon later (Y/n) knocked timmidly on the door and Carlos raced over to let her in.

"Uh.. can i get you a drink or something to eat..." He asked.

"Some orange juice and if youve got any chocolate..." She trailed off quietly.

"Sure, i can find some chocolate in the kitchen.." Carlos smiled reasuringly, "Just give me 5 minuites.."

(Time skip. Bought to you by me. Because im worth it.)

About 10 minuites passed and Carlos hadn't returned yet, so in an atempt to entertain herself, she slid in her headphones and pressed play on one of her favorite playlists.

Avril Lavigne ~ When your gone. Posibly one of the best songs ever wrote, well in (Y/n)s opinion anyway.

She slowly but surely got into the song, hitting each and every note.

The song was coming to an end and so was Carlos' stroll back to dorm. He arived at the door, hearing the soft singing from in his room. He cracked the door to see a rather engrossed looking (Y/n) singing her heart and soul out. He patiently wated for her to finish before walking in aplauding her.

"Wow.. you are amazing..."Carlos gazed at her in awe.

(Y/N) froze. No one had ever heard her sing before and she wasnt ok with people hearing her.

"Im not kidding, you should sing for this peice." Carlos reasured, finding the empty spot beside her on his bed and sitting down.

"I... i couldnt..." she stammered, "Theyd laugh.."

"No.. they wouldnt..." Carlos smiled gently, reaching for her hands, takimg them in his own. "Ive already got about 20 songs wrote down in this notebook. Have a look and find one you like and well try it."

"O..k..." she smiled shakily, squeezing his hands between her own. "Ill give it a go..."

"Promise me you will... you have the voice of an angel..." Carlos locled eyes with her.

"I promise.." she smiled quaintly, leaning in, his warm breath on her lips.

Carlos pushed his dry lips against her soft ones, sending sparks throuought both of them.

"Thank you Carlos.." (Y/n) smiled.
"Do  you mind me keeping the song book... just so i can can choose a song.." she questioned.

"Of course.. see ya here again tomorow night...?" Carlos prayed for a yes.

"Well... its saturday so i was thinking, we could go catch a movie or something" (Y/n) flushed beet red her eyes not leaving the ground.

"Of course." Carlos murmered back kissing her forhead and wishing her good night.

She left his dorm and caried on back to her own, a huge grin plastered on her face. She had finaly asked him out.
She got to here room and colapsed on her bed in a fit of giggles hugging his songbook. This was going to be a fun project.

_______________________________________________________________________

Im concidering a part 2 but.... meh.... ill do it if i feel like it.

Anyway, as usual, critique me and request stories.