The Tourney player and his Cheerleader

Im sorry, please dont shoot me.. i know its cleche but i was feeling floofy....

Also, who else fangirled like hell when they found out Carlos' number on the back of his jersey is 101.

I physicaly couldnt eveñ XD

Anyway ... Enjoy...
_______________________________________________________________________

Carlos lay still in his bed staring at the celing, dude cuddled up to his side.

It was the day of the big game. He and Jay had been training for months, both wanting to win this semi final game. All of the plays they practiced. They could both perform to the best of their abilities. But, carlos was doubting his abilities.

It also didnt help that his secret crush (Y/n) would be there, on the sideline with the rest of the cheerleading team.

Mid panic attack, he wondered down to his locker and grabbed his kit, Number 101- He had always found that amusing, and made his way to the changing rooms. The majority of the team were already there and changed wich didnt help Carlos' nerves.
A little while later, (Y/n) strolled into the changing rooms,

"The other team is out there warming up guys, why arent you?" She smiled, "Just keep calm and do your best."

She turned around and walked back to the pitch, the number 101 in bold on the back of her Cheer uniform, Radcliff in capital leters above it.

"Wait.. as in Rodger and Anita Radcliff?"Carlos froze.

"Yep." Ben said, popping the p. Carlos just nodded and continued staring at his hands, well.. there was no way shed like him back now. His mother did try to kill her parents dogs though, so it would be understand

"Right team. Lets get out there." Coach shouted over the team.

The pitch was chaotic. Both teams on each end, their cheerleaders facing them, the stands were wild. Well, exept mal who didnt wear anything along the lines of the yellow and blue school colours.

On the other hand Evie seemed very enthusiastic, waving a banner and cheering loud for Jay and Carlos.

Carlos felt his heart slow down as coach blew the whistle to start the game. Everything was quiet.  All he could hear was his own heart thumping inside of him. He glanced to the side, the girl from earlier, (y/n) was it, was mid air about to be catched. He smiled, focusing his mind and taking a deep breath as the whistle was blown.

He moved like a well oiled machine from then on, executing mostly all of the moves to a tee. Half time hit before he knew it and the team was off the pitch. The large group of Auradon prep cheerleaders took over he feild performing some advanced stunts and tumbles.

Audrey had self elected herself as both captain and point flyer so she could be front and center all the time. 'Atention whore much...' Carlos thought, his eyes glancing over to (Y/n) who was atempting a rather advanced tumble run. She nailed the first 3 moves but over rotated on her final twist throwing her landing off. Carlos, who was only about 2 meters away, ran in and caught her before she hit the ground.

She glanced up in shock, Carlos freezing for a moment realising where he was. Infront of everyone. With a girl in his arms. The whole feild went silent.

"Uh.. hi?" (Y/n) questioned. Carlos snapped out of his trance realising the atention on him.

"Yeah, hi. I just saw you over rotate and reflex got the best of me..." he nervosly scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, thanks.." she smiled before running back to the squad. Carlos followed suit and returned to the team earning a questioning glance from Jay and a few eyenrow wiggles from other teammates.

"So you do like her." Ben teased. Carlos flushed glancing away,
"W-what! N-no.. atleast i dont think so- no..." Carlos stammered.
"Aww, the puppys in love..." Chad laughed.

"Shut up..." Carlos murmured walking back out onto the pitch.

The rest of the game was tight, 40-45, then 50-49 untill it leveled out at 60- 60. Match point. If they won this last point, they'd be champions.

They all got into formation.

The ball was released.

He other team caught it.

Chad intercepted it and got it to ben who was mid kill zone.

Carlos was up front.

Ben released the ball tossing it quickly to Carlos.

"Come on puppy, you got this!" Ben cheered.

Carlos released the ball landing face first on the feild.

He looked up. His hand was just ovr the line the ball in it.

The crowd went wild, cheering, screaming.

Jay hoisted Carlos up and threw him up onto his shoulder Chad and Ben helping carrying him to the front of the crowd.

Chad grabbed the mic and in one evil act shouted to the school,

"De Vil's got a thing for Radcliff!"

Carlos flushed beet red. His hands shaking as Jay and Ben caried him over to where (Y/n) was.

"Is it true?"she asked.

He nodded in defeat, his eyes not leaving the floor.

She walked up to him with a few other girls, who lifted her up into stunt.

(Y/n) lifted Carlos' chin placing a warm kiss on his cheek leaving a light red lipstick mark where she did. She slyly thrust a small peice of rolled up paper into his hand and had her team drop her to the floor. She wondered away a smile still on her face.

Carlos waited till he was showered and changed till he uncrumpled the note and read it.

"Meet me under the bleachers at 6 - (Y/n)"

Carlos smiled. He didnt need to panic about today. It went so much better than he expected it too. He won the game for the school and got the girl.

It was almost like he was living a fairytale.

_______________________________________________________________________

Welp. I hope that wasnt as bad as i thought it was...

Again criticisms are welcome, aslong as they are constructive.

Bleachers is the next story, sort of a follow on to this one but it will still be okay on its own...

Also, i will be taking requests, so if you want something dont be afraid to ask xD