The Bleachers

Ughhh, this is the second time ive tried to update this book today....

Meh.. hope you like it.

_______________________________________________________________________

You shook with fear. Today was the day. The day that you finaly confessed. No more hiding.

6 oclock. Right now it was 4 though and (Y/n) had nothing to wear so natrualy took took a long walk to her friend and textiles classmates room. Evie. If she couldnt dress you, No one could.

You timidly nocked on the door and in seconds Evie was there, smiling as always.

"Uh... i kinda asked out Carlos secretly and i dont have anything nice to wear..." You mumbled rubbing your arm.

Evie smiled at you and pulled you inside.

"Ive got just the ticket." Evie exclaimed before running to the large wardrobe at the back corner of her room.

She reched in and after a few glances back and forth pulled out a short black and white dress with red lace around the bottom.

"Wow... did you make that?" You gazed at it in awe.

"Yes, all my design." She beamed, (Y/n) still in shock from the dress. "Go on then, try it on."

You wondered slowly onto the bathroom before stepping out of your casual clothes and sliding the dress on. It was perfect. The colours the material. Everything.

"I love it, Evie..." you glowed. Evie looked in just a state of shock as you at how well it fit and how pretty it looked.

"Now," she giggled, "onto make up." Evie knew her way around make up, every item gliding on and looking amazing.

"Wait... whats the time..." you froze glancing at the clock.
5:50. "Crap, ive got 10 minuites."

Evie froze and quickly ran back to the cupboard.

"One last thing." She ran back to the cupboard and pulled out a silver neclace with a black heart gem stone atatched.

"Now go!" She squealed.

5 minuites to get to the bleachers. Breathe. Its going to be fine.

When you arived, Carlos was nowhere to be found. You decided to wait a while to see if he would show up.

10 muinites had passed and it started to seem hopeless.
You got up, tears thretening to fall and began walking back to your dorm, until,

"(Y/n)!" Carlos appeared from the entrance appearing just as nervous as you. "Im so sorry im late.. I...i... you.. you look beautiful..."

"Thanks.. Evie made me the dress..." You smiled, flushing a bit.

Carlos just looked in awe until you snapped him out of his thoughts.

"So..." you murmered.

"Yeah?" Carlos asked.

"How are you?" You awkwardly tryed to make conversation.

"As good as i can be i guess.." he replyed, "you?"

"Im fine.. im just... its actualy kind of funny... i cant stop thinking about this guy... hes kinda new... on the tourney team... super cute..." You drifted off..

"Who is he.." Carlos seemed deflated.

"Oh you know him very well. His moms kinda crazy... lovely hair... realy into red white and black leather jackets..."

Carlos smiled, locking eyes with you.

"I completley understand.. this one girls been driving me crazy for about a month now.. shes a flyer for the cheer team.... lovely personality... even better smile.." Carlos smirked.

Both laughed quietly for a bit till they came face to face.

"You know... hosnestly... i thought you were going to be an absolute bitch." Carlos smiled. "But your actualy realy nice, i didnt expect you to be so calm.."

"Yeah.. lots of people say that.." you sighed, "people see 'cheerleader' and instantly think bitch.. and if were being honest, when i first me yoy i feared for my dogs lives.. it wasnt untill i saw you with dude i knew i could trust you.."

"That was to be expected.." he replied shuffling in closer.

It was getting dark now and the breeze was picking up.

"If we stay out here much longer we'll catch a cold.." you shivered. Standing up and offering a hand to Carlos who hapily took it.

They both then began the short walk to their dorms. Carlos offering to walk you to your dorm in a gentlemenly fasion.

The two of you soon reached the large wooden door that was your dorm.

"Thank you for tonight, Carlos.. its not often i get to just talk to someone.."

"Yeah.. me too.." he smiled, "i mean if you wanted, Jays out saturday so you could come to my dorm and play some video games."

"Its a date," You giggled, kissing his cheek before turning to your door.

"Hey (Y/n), you missed."He grasped your waist before pulling you into a sweet soft kiss."Thats better." He sighed.

Slightly flushed, you wished him goodnight and meandered in an almost drunk fashion over to your bed and colapsed, screaming into your pillow.

You finaly did it.

He noticed you and likes you back.

Id say that operation 'fix my crush on Carlos had finaly succeeded.

_______________________________________________________________________

Whoop! Finaly done xD

Also if i do mess anything up please tell me, im kinda new to decendants... i just kinda watched it and got attatched to Carlos...

Anywat, thanks for reading!!!