1

Anxiety felt horrible.For days on end he felt horrible. Not like himself.

He looked at his desk next I his bed side table... Does he dare do another session...? He thought but couldn't stop himself. He opens his drawer and sees a stained knife...He lifts his sleeves to see multiple cuts..if he counted... It'd be about over 10...He slowly put the knife to his arm...He pressed the knife on his arm, going slightly through...He hesitated but moved the knife across his skin.

He tears up in slight happiness of the pain...He then made a cut..He was gonna put the knife away but he couldn't stop and kept cutting...He started going sadistic and started making very quick, big cuts that we're bleeding a lot...He then stopped after his body felt massive pain.. He had tears spill from his eyes as he shacked, he shoved the knife in his drawer and shut it. He looked at his arm which was now going to bleed all over his bed.. 'Great...' He mumbles.

He forced himself to lick the blood off, since he didn't want to bandage them up. He wish he'd die but not with his black and white, fuzzy, warm sheets be ruined.

He sighs. All his blood stopped bleeding out and he started healing very slowly. He pulled his sleeves up.

At least no one knew...What he did...Before a video...

6 hours later....