5

Yeah, I'm back. More sarcastic and more idiotic for some odd reason. I'll be updating some stories, some. Okay? Y'all can stop screaming for more.

Virgil stayed silent, half lidded blank eyes staring off at his wrists, which was the only thing not even blurred, while everything was white noise around him. The bags under his eyes got heavier and heavier from the anxiety (ayy) he got from the sudden male busting in without any warning. If he had a warning, he would've been fine.. Just fine.. But now he's just asking for attention from the others.

It was satisfying to see the blood just go down his wrists like water and drip off to the ground to make a puddle which would be swept up later. That poor puddle. "Virgil." Roman spoke, trying to get his attention, which wasn't working, because Virgil was out of it. He gulped at that and quickly set down Virgil on the floor instead of his bed, away from the puddle. He ran out downstairs and tried to ignore Logan and Patton.

He managed to sneak past them because they were busy doing something, he doesn't know what. But as he was doing so, Virgil looked over to see his old little sharp friend nearby. So he tried to reach out for it. He was so close, feeling his hands shake because he knew Roman would just run in and stop him at any given moment. So he tried to be quick, grabbing it and pulling back, shoving it in his hoodie pocket instead.

That moment, Roman rushed inside and almost went flying across the room cause of it, which would've been funny. He managed to stop himself though and slid on the floor in front of him. Carpet burn? Maybe. Everything went blurry for Virgil but he did see from the blobs that his arms were being bandaged. He was growing tired now by the second and couldn't seem to open his eyes at all.

By the time Roman had finished wrapping up his wrists followed by other parts which had cuts, he ended up pressing pretty firmly at his stomach to stop him from falling asleep. It worked at least.