3

Sorry I haven't updated AGGHHHH- anyway, So, I'm gonna update this now so tomorrow I don't forget lol. Because if I don't. I'll be slammed by notifications and like "UPDATE THIS BOOK OR I KILL U" like in my Jamilton book. And if that happens I'm deleting this- Not joking. Or I would delete your comment. Because I am NOT dealing with that again. And having anxiety.

Anyway, off track, here is another chapter! Enjoy this shitty thing!!

After dinner and all anxiety went straight back to his room. Morality listened to Logan read and princey was just in his room looking at his posters (p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶l̶ a̶k̶a̶ a̶n̶x̶i̶e̶t̶y̶ h̶a̶h̶a̶h̶a̶-) of Disney posters.

He then thought how...How much Virgil stayed in his room... Why would he? He knows he doesn't always do this. He comes out here and there and comes down later than usual. He decided to go check on Virgil himself. He walks out his room and walks to Virgil's room. He hesitantly knocks on Virgil's door. No answer.

...Nope.

Princey (b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶b̶l̶i̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶), opened the door. "Virgil-" he then saw vigil, with a knife, and with blood on it, and his arms cut. ".....VIRGIL-" "GET OUT." He threw the knife away and started pulling up his sleeves. Princey closed the door half way and pretty much speed walked towards him. "I said get out-" Princey grabbed Virgil's wrist and pulled down his sleeves.

"What on earth, Virgil?!"

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay dooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee
Now other books *COUGHS UP MEMES*