8

Okay, so after reading some comments on the last chapter.. Uh- I'm sorry but if you relate (really do and it isn't teen angst) you should most likely talk to someone.. Cause I don't want people flat out relating and doing what Virgil is doing here. I'm just saying. Not to be rude, I swear! Just wanna help..

"Virgil...please...calm down...." Roman stated, trying to have a soothing tone in his voice. When he said this, Virgil ended up tensing up more and more, his fists clenching while he started to back off. Roman kept trying to be soothing in a way but it just wasn't cutting it. "Virgil.." "Roman, one time only....go....away...." Virgil muffled, turning more to his right so that he was more against the wall.

Roman took his hand away slowly and gulped, sweat dripped down right on his cheek as he stared. Should he keep trying to comfort him or just leave him? He was stuck in his decisions.. He didn't know what to choose. He decided to choose the first, as he slowly tried to place a hand on his shoulder. As soon as he did, he felt a hand quickly retaliated against that and pushed him away. This caused him to actually fall off the bed.

He smacked into the ground, kinda out of it and paralysed in a way. He didn't know what was going on. That's before he caught back on in reality and slowly began to sit up. When he did, he saw Virgil just staring at him with his wide eyes. He rubbed his arm because it hurt a tad. That's until he saw Virgil move to get off the bed itself. He slowly tried to walk forward before being pushed back again, this time keeping balance.

"V-Vi-" "Roman for gods sake don't you understand?! I wanna be left alone! Not bothered by someone! And here you are going 'Oh I'll annoying him more!" Virgil yelled, pretty angry. Roman stood there, a bit in shock from his actions. He saw darkness surround the room, but more specifically him.. "If I say 'Go away' that's a sign I don't wanna be disturbed! Why do you keep going till then?!"

Roman was speechless at this point. He had absolutely nothing to say to Virgil...nor any objections...