7

Guys. Are you actually okay? Like, I'm not joking, are you? Cause I'm getting a lot of comments saying 'Relatable' or 'My life in a nutshell'.. Even if it's a joke, I'm just asking cause.. This is a book that involves self harm... And pretty bad shit... So..Yeah. It's okay if you are, sorry for bothering!

Roman slowly walked in and saw the other male pretty much curled in his blanket and his face right in his pillow and he was trembling badly. "A-Anxiety--?" Virgil suddenly stopped and threw his head out his pillow, twisting it to look at Roman. His eyes were complete bloodshot, he had stains which were from tears and were pretty widened. "Oh...God...Virgil?"

Roman slowly went to walk towards him before Virgil turned around and started backing up. "H-Hey calm down-" Roman put his arm out to try and try to pat his hand in a simple reassurance way. But Virgil wasn't having it. As soon as his hand was close, he smacked his hand away. "Go away...!" He choked out, absolutely distraught. Roman gulped, knowing this'd probably be a never ending battle...

"Virgil..Please..Calm down...I-" "I said go away!" Virgil muffled out through his pillow, which he then dug his face into. With that, he started crying again. Already soaking his pillow more in the same place. Wonder how long that'll take to even dry. Roman was pretty hesitant but... He ended up putting a hand on Virgil's...

Cliffhanger hahah