Meeting

Here's a new one and this will be better or worst, ho cares this all comes from my imagination so don't judged me on misspelling or any thing else so yeah. I'll shut up and start the story ok bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nagisa pov

I look at the little peace of paper where it show the address then I bump into someone and fell. "OW ow ow" I look up to see ho was it then stood up "Sorry, my bad" he said he had red hair taller than me of coures and hot. "Wait what did I said that- never mind." I thought. "Its okay" then walk away. I look at the peace of paper again, the address is xxxx streets xxx.

I got there and look at the the house it was inormes like a palace. I knock then a girl at might age came in. "Hi my name is Shiota Nagisa" I said waving. "Oh hi shiota-chan my name is Kaeda Kayano you must me sent here right?". I nodded. "Yes I was sent and you can just call me Nagisa.

"Ok and you can call me Kayano to make fair." She giggle I giggle to. "Come in I'll introduce you to to the master of this place"
Kayano pov

I knock on the door *Knock Knock* "Come in" I heard from the other side. I open the door and introduce Nagisa "Nagisa this is Tadaomi Karasuma, Tadaomi this is Nagisa." I said to each othere. "Hi you can just call me Karasuma and your a servant so mostly you can just clean and stuff."

(Time skip, is boring introduce somebody)

So I show the outfit she was support to were (it's show was she's wearing in the picture) to work. "Hey Nagisa this is were you are going to stay" I handed her keys ant told her to not lose them because it was the only key we haded.

"You can start today or tomorrow which would it be?" I ask. "Today" "Okay I'll show you were everything is and the rooms, kitchen and everything let's get starded" (skip) "So I shown you everything it do you think you can remember everything?" she nodded. "Ok you can start at-" *Knock Knock* I heard in the front door 'ho could it be' I thought. "Go to your room and I'll go check who's in the front door ok" she nodded and ran to her room. Wow I acted like and over protective mother.

I went in to the hall and open the door "yes can I help you?" I ask "yes my boss sent me here and told me i will be transferred here or something like that. He said i was working here.!" Then tought for a minute then remember what Karasuma said. He said that two people will be coming here today to work. I had the paper that said who will be coming today I check the list on the people on ho will be coming today. It show Shiota Nagisa and Akabane Karma.

Who's Akabane Karma I look at him "what's your name?" I ask him. "Akabane Karma" oh so that's him. 'Weird name if you ask me' I thought. "Ok come in. My name is Kaeda Kayano you can just call me Kayano" "Ok call me Karma"

Nagisa pov

"Uuugh im bored" I said and look at my room it was big and got my laptop and wacht YouTube. I got bored so I went out of my room and went to the kitchen to get water. "Better hmm" I heard Kayano from behind "Oh hi Kayano who was in the front door?" "Another servent transport here and his name is Akabane Karma and I forgot to say I'm also a servent."

"I'll take him to him come on his really nice" she said i nodded and follow her. She led me to a room which she said it was Akabane's room . She knock "Come in" the voice sounded familiar and we enter it was the same person I bump into. "Well I'll be leaving you guys here byeeee" "wa-" then she closed the door and she giggle that made me get mad at her for leaving me here whit him. "

I look back at him and he was staring at me "h-hi my name is Shiota Nagisa but you can just call me Nagisa." "Ok, my name is akabane Karma but call me Karma.

Anyways sorry for bumping into you this morning" he said i nodded and saw he haded a knife under his shirt which was the uniform. I was shock a little even if I haded a knife under the dress to protect myself.

"Why do you have a knife?" I try to take it but he grabbed my hand first and I blushed. I look up and told not to tell anyone that he haded a knife. "Dont worry I won't tell anyone see ya." "Thank you and were you going?" "Clean" "I'll help you"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

This went about five minutes he gave up "okay but don't come to me when you can't reach something, shorty." "Hey, I'm not that short you little rascal." I put my hands in my mouth 'what did I said' I thought. He walk to me and whisper "what did you said shorty" then he licked my ear I blushed even more

"i.. i-i-i -bye I ran out of there and shut the door.

(2 minutes later)

Karma pov

"1..2..3" "Karma I need your help, pleas." "On what" I smirked at her "I need help on getting something but I can't reach it" she seemed as she lost I laugh and put my arms around my stomach tears of laughter came out and the i stop, wiped the tears of. "I thought you weren't short" "shut u-up" I giggle.

I help her getting the thing she needed, it was to clean the clothes. Anyways I went back to my room and change to go to sleep I check my fhone it was 10:07p.m. so I sleep I decided to work tomorrow

I slept

________________________________________________________________

Here is a new one hope you like it comment , vote and give me ideas on what to write next and maybe this will be a slow updated since school is about to start I like to thank animeshipperr . He or she made me want to write so thank if your reading this see ya all in the next chapter.

Chow and peace out✌✌✌

By the way I'm still wachting assassination classroom so maybe it won't go out ,don't know so yeah

💙=Nagisa
❤=Karma