Drowsy

Sorry if I've taken long to update. I've been having problem and a side that, I'm now more busy then what i use to.

Also Happy Easter Day and April fool's day

Meh I'm crappy
___________________________________________

Irina pov

To bad that kid wasent worth of killing. Tho, i could say why was Nagisa there?

Nagisa pov

We all got ou of the room and just went are room except Karma since that where Okuda died. "Nagisa?..." I felt two warm arms behing me but I didn't look back. I knew exactly who it was. "What do you want?" No answear just his head on my left shoulder."pleas Nagisa don't be ma-" "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO BE MAD AFTER WHAT I SAW-"

He planted a kiss on mine. There was all the emotions in just the lips. I couldn't be mad at him for long. I kiss him back my arm around his neck.

We landed on the bed still kissing. When we seperated the kiss we where both gasping for air. I could tell I was all red. "Pleas?" He said with love. "Fine" I said. He laid besides me pulling me into a hug. "I love you, Nagisa" he plented a kiss before going to sleep. "Idiot" I whisper.

Time skip

When I was sure he was sleeping good I got of the bed and gave a peck on the lips before I left and close the door. I didn't realize it was night time. I went to the window seeing the stars sparkling and the moon shining bright.

'Everyone should be asleep by now' I tought. I went into Karma's room to only find agents and policies with Karasuma.

Was this really important I sweatdrop.

I left and went outside to see Karma. ".....huh?!" I pointed at him then pointed back to my room then to him then my room and him. "How?" I whimper

I sigh and went to him. He notice since he turned around and look at me...happy. "hi Shiota-Chan" I stop in my tracks. "W-what?!" This isn't how he calls me. "I said hi Shiota-Chan!"
He will never call me that. "Come here Shiota I wana show you something" I step back more.

Then his smile went into a frowned. He then started coming to me. "I said Come. HERE.!!!" he stop.

Then some shadow figure appear beside 'Karma' "Hi Nagisa it's been a while".

I knew that voice and it lunged at me. I try to move but she put a needle in my neck.

My vision became black.

"Karma!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's super short. I will make longer chapters. Hope you enjoy