I've lost you

Hi guys I'm back with another. I've been busy but I'll make it up. I swear. Hope you like it and see you KARMAGISA fans at the end. Also it ,at be a long time ago since I posted so I think it's best for you to read the last chapter.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

   Karma pov

   "No!!!" "Give her back!!! Give her back!!" As I was being pull back. "Karma!! Karma!!!" They hit Nagisa blood dripping down his forehead. "NAGISA!!!!"

    I woke up sweating and my eyes watery. I lay back down "it was only a dream..." I sigh. I close my eyes and lay aside to hug Nagisa but I couldnt find her. I open my eyes to see no Nagisa. I stood up and got of the bed. I know it's nothing to worry about since Nagisa always gets up at any time and go outside or anything. But something dosent feel right.

   I went to the roof, no Nagisa. Went to the kitchen, no Nagisa. So i think he might be outside. I open the front door to see.... nothing.

   Know I'm getting worry. "Nagisa!? Where are you?" "Dont play around like this now come out?!" "Nagisa Nagisa!!!"

   Kayano pov

   I woke up and saw it was nighttime but i only woke up to Karma screaming. What now. I got of my bed and went outside to see Karma but i wasent the only one there,  was Rio was wachting.

   I went to over to her and ask what's going on. "Rio what going on?" "I don't know I was gona ask you the same questio." "Karma what going on!?" Rio scream and he look back to be in tears. We ran up to him and  bend down and ask him again. "Nagisa is not here I check everywhere but Nagisa wasent found..."

   I stood up and look around. I look at the house then at the dark forest. Something cought my eye. Something was shining from the forest it was....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello I hope u like it and yes school is over maybe some of u school was over like a week ago or its about to end. But great news I can post a lot more but may take a while.