Movie

Hey guys I gona make chapters every Friday, Sunday, and Saturday. Since shool starded two weeks ago. By the way the video dose not have to do whit the story i just like it and it was stuck in my head. So i hope you enjoyed the story I don't know what else to say so yeah see ya at the end byeeeeeee

********************

   Nagisa pov

   Well its been a week since I told her what I wanted to say. So it was Saturday my day off. Karasuma told us when was our days of mine was today and tommorow so I can do anything I wanted. Kayano had her days off at Tuesday and Thursday. Karma was Friday and Saturday.

   So me and Karma had the day off together. I was alone so i call Rio. And yes she gave me her fhone number.

   Rio:R
   Nagisa: N

   R: hey Nagisa how are you

   N: Nothing much but-

   R: hey do you want to go to the movies whit me and some friends and stay for a sleepover

   N: Sure ok. what time oh and can Kayano come

   R: at 6 pm the movie starts and when is done we head to my home and sure Kayano can come see ya bye

   N: yay bye

   When I was done calling Rio I went to a coffee shop and order a raspberry muffin and a mocha. (I think) When the order came I was about to it my muffin but then someone came in the door. I look up and saw Karma. I never knew he like this place. At least that's what I thought.

   I ignore him and starded eating. "Het Nagisa can I seat here?" I almost choked on my muffin but didn't. "S-sure" then Karma seat down. I look through my fhone and found nothing much except tons of messages from Kayano.

  'Nagisa I'm all alone'
  'I'm tired heeeeelp me'
  'Save me from working'
  'Are you here'
  'Nagisa answer meeeee'

   I saw all the messages and put

   'ok I'll help you and do you want to come to the movies and a sleepover. Rio ask me and ask her if you wanted to come she said yes do you want to come'

   I wai- wow she answers fast 'like he'll ya but pleas help me i can't clean all by myself ' 'ok bye'. After that I put my fhone away giggleling. Whitout knowing I was blushing.

   Karma pov

   I saw Nagisa giggleling and blushing it was cute but somehow I felt jealous. "Who where you texting Nagisa and why are you blushing?" I said intresting. She then blushed even harder. "I am?" "Yeah you are blushing haha" "well i was texting Kayano that she needed help cleaning. So I'm gona help her clean to go to the movies and other friends."

   'Movies huh' I thought. Weird since I'm going to the movies whit some friend this afternoon.' I said to myself. "Hey Karma I'm leaving to help Kayano, bye see ya later." "Bye see ya later."

   Then she left to help Kayano. Since I was all alone I decide to leave and headed to the forest.

   Nagisa pov

    I went back to help Kayano. When I got there i knock she quickly open it and starded helping her.

   (Time skip) 5pm

   "Finally were done." Kayano said. Karma came along time ago like at 4 and left. I wonder where he was going. "Ok I'm geting change to get ready ok." I said, she nodded and left to change as well. I were some (um I don't know name of clothes or something  but I'll try ~_~ sorry.) shirt that said 'love you' and some jeans that match my shoes.

   I was done whit everything also Kayano we did pack clothes for a sleepover. I got a text from Rio.

   Rio: R
   Nagisa:N

   R: Hey Nagisa come to my house so you and Kayano can leave your stuff here while we all go to the movies.

   N: Ok we where just heading there will be there in about 10min or so. Bye

   R: Ok bye

   (Time skip)

   We got here and knock. The door open and saw Rio. "Your here" she hugs us thought and lets go. "Come in the others are waiting at the movie feather so hurry up." We did as we where told then left she lock the door before leavin.

   We got there and saw all of Rio's friends also my friends. Kayano already knew some of them so it was no trouble getting along.

   I saw:

   Rio
   Kayano

   Isogai
   Sugino
   Okuda
   Maehara
   Tereseka
   Itona
   Ritsu (human) and
   Karma

   What was he doing here.

   Karma pov

   Well I got to see my friends again. I look around and saw Kayano and Nagisa. 'What where they doing here.' I ask miself. I felt someone tap me a look behind and saw Nagisa. "Hey Karma."
"O-oh N-Nagisa! what are you doing here." "I was about to ask you the same thing" she said. "Hey guys the movie is about to start and we chose a terror one so hurry up" Itona said and went inside were the movie is.

   I look at Nagisa and she is already shaking. "Is Nagisa Chan scared of scary movies eh~" i said. "No I'm not" I smirked . "Come on let's hurry so we can see the movie."

   I grab her hand and ran. We were inside and we set together.

   The light when off and the movie starded. It was barley half of the movie and Nagisa is already crying. I let her cry in my arm. I look at her and she look at me. So i did something. I put her in my lap. "K-karma w-w-what are you d-doing!?" "Puting you in my lap that's what I'm doing."  She look at me blushing red as my hair. But she stop crying finally and calms donw.

   She look so beautiful, lovely, gentle and- 'What am I saying'  I scream inside my head. But it was true. The movie ended and we all went outside. Again she was still shaking what annoying but I like that. "Come on guys let's go to my house" Rio said.  Now we were heading to Rio's home for a sleepover.

●●●●●●●●●●

Well hello my lovely reader I can't thank you alot. Thank you guys for the hundred reads. By the way I'm sick since my little sister cough all over me and I have tons of things happening to me. I think I'll update later since I did not update alot. Maybe I can update the week but I have to take away my tablet from my parents

Have a lovely day and maybe there will be a lemon *laughs* cough cough.
Well se you guys later

Peace out✌✌👋👋👋