Author's note

Sorry guys but I won't be able to update any time. Now since I even have to go to school on Saturday and Sunday.

Why school. It's terrible

Pleas forgive me
Maybe in a few months I will be able to update since I write little stuff and keep doing school work.😢😢😢😢😢

I won't be here for a long time so....idk

Here something

Me for forgiveness (I never beg)

Me for forgiveness
(I never beg)

But here will be a little karma x nagisa heh

●●●●●●

Karma pov

   Finishing my work by killing this men. I cut his neck all the way. Blood came out everywher that I got blood on me. It's been seven years after we kill Koro-sensei...Well Nagisa was the one who kill him so yeah. After graduating we all lost contact, I even lost Nagisa...

*ring rin-*

I answear the fhone to whoever the fuck was.

"Yes?" I said annoyed
"Karma return at once!" It was Karasuma

What dispose he want, ugh

"Why?" Rolling my eyes

"Your going back to Japan" I froze.
I didn't wanted to go back to Japan.
(He's on New York)

"And why am i going back to japan?"

"Because you have a new target"

Can't they get someone else to do it, why me i said in my mine screaming.

"Okay"

(Time skip)

I was going to Japan, it's been long since I was there. I'm in the airplane thinking on who is my target. Maybe I can torture it slowly for making me go back to Japan.

The reason I don't want to go back to Japan is because of Nagisa. The last time I saw him is when we haded are last fight. The fight was stupid.

I back at Japan and went to my house. When I enter the place seem old, but It's been a while, a lot actually, since I been here. I left my stuff here and went to Karasuma.

I got here and knock. Karasuma said to enter and told me who, I will be assassinating.

Some old guy and the deadline is in 3 days. Great =_=

2 days past

(Disguise) Surprise I haven't seen Nagisa. While walking I thought on how should I kill him. Yeah, he was already tie in a chair yesterday but I don't know how to kill him. I bump into someone or something.

I didn't fell but he or she fell.

"Sorry" I said

I gave her a hand and he or she stand up

" i-it's o-okay"

It was women she look like she was in 20s

The first thing I saw where her eyes. Her eyes where like the sky so beautiful, just like Nagisa...

I kept walking to think it could have been Nagisa.

???

If you only knew Karma
*heart beating fast*

I kept walking thinking of Karma. It's been long since I saw him, the last time I saw him was we haded are last fight. When we haded that fight it seem like it broke are friendship.

●●●●●●

Me ended there hope yould forgive me but there was a a little story about 2 will come

So ink what to say....

Byeeeeeeeee