Marco Reus - Media Day

"(Y/N)? Do you know where the blotting sheets are?" your business partner, Kamri, asked. You and Kamri were makeup artists, mainly working photoshoots and media interviews. Today, you traveled to Dortmund where their football team, BVB, had their promotional shoot.

"They're in the bag where the setting powders are," you responded as you laid out multiple brushes.

Kamri, with a pack of blotting sheets and translucent powder, left for the main room. She went to touch up two of the players who had already started their photos, making sure their faces had as minimal shine and oil as possible.

"(Y/N)?" the shoot manager peered his head into the door of the vanity area, "This is Marco, he'll be your last client of the day."

You locked eyes with a tall, tattooed blonde who looked you up and down. Mentally cursing Kamri for leaving you alone with this potential douchebag, you gestured for him to sit down on the chair.

"(Y/N), is it?" you nodded in response, "I'm Marco, but you can call me anytime."

"Charming, how many times have you used that one?" you rolled your eyes, hoping that he'd figure you weren't about to put up with whatever he had up his sleeve.

You searched through the foundation bag for the closest match to Marco's skin, his eyes following you the entire time.

"Is there something wrong?" you asked, frowning.

"Oh, there's nothing wrong. Everything's great, actually, being alone here with a gorgeous girl like you," Marco smirked.

"I apologize if this comes across as rude, but I was hired to do your makeup for this shoot, so let's be professional," you gave him a serious look.

"You can try to be that way, babe, but I'll get you to crack eventually."

"Don't call me that."

You started evening out Marco's skin, covering up the little amount of blemishes he had. As you powdered him, he continued to make comments, attempting to get you to give in. You can't deny that he's attractive, but he just came in with a demeanor that immediately turned you off. Also, he was your client, and you couldn't possibly flirt with him, even if you wanted to.

"Alright, you're ready to go," you place the bottle of setting spray down, finally glad to have Marco out of your hair.

"I have to go so soon? What if I want to spend more time with you, babe?"

"Go," you pointed to the door, "the photographers are waiting for you."

"Fine, but I'll see you later, babe," Marco left with a wink.

"No, you won't!" you called.

You ran your hands through your hair and groaned. He would not give up!

"What was that about?" Kamri asked as she walked into the vanity area, "I heard you and Marco's little exchange on my way back over here."

You explained what had happened with Marco while she was gone.

"I mean, I'd go for it," she shrugged, "He's hot."

"But Kam, he was a total jerk! He literally had no filter and just said whatever was on his mind!"

------------

After you packed up the last of your belongings, you and Kamri headed out of the building. There you found Marco leaning on the brick wall, as if he was waiting for you.

"Oh, there you are, babe, I've been out here for almost an hour," Marco would not wipe that stupid smirk off of his face.

Correction, he was, in fact, waiting for you.

"I'll leave you two alone," Kamri took the rolling bags full of makeup and walked toward your car.

"Marco, what are you doing here?" you sighed.

"I'm asking you out on a date," he said bluntly.

Your face twisted into an annoyed look. "What did I say about being professional?"

"I'm not your client anymore so there's no need to be." Dang, he had a point...and he was really cute. No, (Y/N), no. Stop that.

"Well, Mr. Suave, if you really want to take me out, what's in it for me?" Two could play at this game.

"How about dinner and drinks with me, the handsome Marco Reus? Maybe a little bit more if everything goes well," he winked.

"Hmm, fine," you cursed yourself for giving in so easily. Maybe two can't play at that game.

Marco's smirk turned into a cheesy grin. "Tomorrow at seven?"

"It's a date."