Julian Weigl - Stressed Out

"Babe," Julian called from the living room, "I'm home!"

"I'm in the kitchen!" you said, typing away on your MacBook. You had spent all day coming up with wedding details.

"Liebe, you haven't moved from that spot from when I left a few hours ago," your fiancé frowned.

"False, I got up to pee twice."

"You're stressing yourself out, liebe," Ju began to rub your shoulders, "You need to relax."

"I'm just trying to make sure everything's perfect."

"I know, baby, and it will be, okay?" he kissed your cheek before heading to put his soccer bag upstairs, "When I come back down, you better be off that computer!"

Ten minutes pass, and you were still deciding whether you wanted short or long bridesmaid dresses.

"Liebe, what did I say?" Julian walked back into the kitchen and closed your MacBook.

"Hey!"

"No, come on, we're going upstairs." With a quick motion, Julian pulled your chair away from the table, and you were in his arms.

"Babe, put me down! I have a lot of stuff to do!" you whined as your fiancé kicked the bathroom door open with his foot.

You were met with a full bathtub and lit candles filling the room. Rose petals floated in the water, and a bath bomb sat at the edge of the tub.

"Hey, I want you to relax, okay?" Julian set you down on your feet and kissed your forehead, "Please take some time for yourself. The wedding will be perfect no matter what."

"I'll take care of dinner while you get in the bath."

"Thank you, baby, I love you," you wrapped your arms around his waist, hugging him before he left to start on dinner."

You stripped down, let the bath bomb fizz, and sunk down into the warm water. Julian always had a gift of being able to make baths the perfect temperature. You had been sitting in the water for about ten minutes before he came back into the bathroom.

"How are you feeling, liebe?"

"Better now, thank you so much, baby," you held his hand, stroking his palm with your thumb.

"Anything for you, my love."