Christian Pulisic - Roman's Sister

"Babe, do we have to go downstairs?" Christian asked, eyeing you up and down.

"Yes, we can't be caught up here, or you and I will actually end up dead," you peeked your head out of the hotel room, making sure Roman wasn't out in the hallway.

Today was Ann-Kathrin and Mario's wedding, and between the ceremony and the reception, you were able to sneak away from your brother's side up to Christian's hotel room. You didn't do anything, but you just wanted to be in each other's company. Okay, maybe you did kiss, but you had to when you were upstairs because Roman would freak if he found out that you were dating.

"Can't we just tell him? I want to be able to hug you, and kiss you, and love you while letting everyone know," your boyfriend kissed your forehead.

"You're sweet," you blushed, "but I'd love to live to see nineteen."

You eventually convinced Chris that you had to go down to the ballroom, timing your entrances at different times so you didn't look suspicious.

"Hey little Bürki!" one of Roman's teammates greeted you as you walked in.

You found your spot at one of the tables, next to Christian and across from Roman.

"Is Ann trying to get me killed?" you thought. Ann-Kathrin was the only person who knew you and Christian were dating, and she's been trying to convince you that telling your brother was the right thing to do.

You pulled Christian aside while Roman chatted with Marc and Julian.

"Chris, you better not pull any funny business tonight," you said sternly.

"No promises," he winked.

You sat down next to each other, and Christian placed his hand on your knee.

"Stop it," you whispered, slapping his hand off.

Dinner began, and you chatted with Roman, Julian, Sarah, Marco, and Scarlett like normal – except for the fact that Chris was feeling up your thigh, messing with the hem of your dress.

"So, (y/n/n), when were you planning on telling me that you and Christian were dating?" Roman inquired, causing you to cough, almost choking on you water.

"What?!" your eyes widened.

"Don't think I haven't heard the phone conversations you two have," your brother smirked, "You can't live with me and wake me up at three in the morning without expecting me to investigate."

"Oh."

"Plus, I could tell by the way he looks at you," Roman nodded at a blushing Christian, "and I know you have your hand on my sister's thigh right now, any higher and I'll use your balls to practice punts with."

Christian's hand immediately lifted from your leg, and he scratched the back of his head.

"Hand? What hand? I don't have any hands," he rambled, "I play soccer. I don't need hands, just cut them off."

"Christian, shut up," your brother laughed, "All I ask is that you take care of her."

"Have done and always will do," he nodded.

You spent the rest of the night with a permanent smile on your face, happy you could finally be open about your relationship.