❝ SEVENTH ❞

☜♡☞
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
That's when you know you've found someone special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

[ JANUARY 17TH,
15:09PM KST ]

One week later.

Lyosha had gotten four piercings on each ear. Jimin had been bought a boat, and had sailed it once before giving up on ever trying to learn how. Juyong had gotten into trouble for trying to enter a seemingly abandoned building. Taejin had accidentally thrown a basketball into Han River and had to pay a fine. Zhoixei had unknowingly flirted with twenty three people. Jinsu written a short novel and burned his previous drafts. Kyungsoo had been payed to eat mac and cheese, and subsequently threw up in the broom closet.

And nobody had found out anything worthwhile regarding their debut. It was practise from nine to five, and during the four-and-a-half hours they had free, not very many of them had bothered to make proper friends with each other.

I mean, yeah, Lyosha did teach Zhoixei how to look more intimidating when rapping (most importantly, how to growl). Taejin did teach Jimin how to look like he was actually enjoying himself, and Jinsu did teach Kyungsoo and Juyong how to do an impression of Park Jinyoung. But other than that?

Their friendship didn't extend outside of the practise room. They'd improved, though. They certainly improved a lot more when the news came through about what positions they'd be debuting with.

Lyosha, Zhoixei and Juyong made up the rap line. This was the most surprising, considering the only person who'd ever heard Juyong rap was most likely the evaluator, and how the other two weren't even completely fluent in Korean — just yet.

Jinsu, Taejin, Jimin and Kyungsoo made up the vocal line — this was hardly surprising, as everyone knew how talented they were at singing. A group high-five ensued (except Kyungsoo raised his arm so only Taejin could reach his hand — just tall people things). It would only be a matter of time until they started mentally calculating the hypothetical line distribution.

And Juyong, Jimin and Kyungsoo made up the dance line. All anyone could think about was how weird they'd look dancing alongside, considering all the height difference. But they clapped in congratulations anyway, because the three of them were amazing dancers, and they knew it.

Just before the representative who revealed the said positions left, everyone noticed that the position of leader hadn't been revealed yet. Maybe we're gonna be a group like BLACKPINK, you know, where we're all the leader in some way ... that's a shit idea.

"Do you think it'll be you?" asked Jinsu, trying not to sound salty after being declined a high-five from Kyungsoo for the second time. There is literally a four-centimetre difference between me and Taejin. This is injustice.

"I don't think so," said Juyong. "It's probably gonna be someone like you, ya know, someone who actually knows what they're doing." He tried his best not to sound stupid while saying so.

However, the representative left them to confer, without mentioning any word about leadership. That's it. We're stuck in a BLACKPINK situation. I blame JYP.

[ ONE HOUR LATER ]

Literally no-one thought that Lyosha Seong would eventually given the position; not even Jimin, who promised to blindly support his best friend through anything. However, JYP proved them all wrong when they pulled him out from practise early.