I. Her

{NOT EDITED}
[blackbear-idfc]
| Tell me pretty lies
Look me in the face
Tell me that you love me
Even if it's fake
'Cause I don't fucking care, at all....... |

The sun rose over the horizon. Orange, yellow , and a tint of clear blue with clouds showing as the morning has just began. The brown eyed girl winced as the sun glared through her curtains. Sighing she remains laying in bed dreading what hold in store for her today. She gathered her strength and arose out of the comfort of the silk covers , that once had gave warmth to her. Her feet touched the cold wooden floors gently. Sitting at the edge of the king sized bed her eyes glides out the window. Removing herself out the comfort of her covers , she  strides to the window and views the beautiful scene in front of her.

  A small smiled creeped upon her heart shaped face. Even when she didn't want to pay attention to the harsh reality of society, there was some beauty in this so called harsh world. Like the stars glistening with moon in the dark soulless night, the sun shining light having all evil disappear.

Her eyes traveled downward to only witness a tall male with slitted mercy eyes. The eyes shone through the morning just begin.

She averted as then felt a numb sensation spreading on her skin. She shit the curtains in a quick manner. She hards shook as the numb feelings travel up to her neck.

"What in the entire Fuck was that"