IV. twinge

{NOT EDITED }
Reforget-Lauv
| Didn't wanna be a ghost
But you pushed me over and over
Never thought I'd have a vice
Other than you, over and over

The sun shines dimly through the classroom window. Her brown hues  glisten in the morning sun. She softly hummed a quiet melody as she filled in the circles for the test.

Her eyes loses the shining stars that was there as she gazed at the two in front of her.

She quickly shakes her head, and continues to hum the soft melody.

| Left you in the sky with the fire below
Thought I had it right but, I'm still

Looking downwards to see she was complete with her test. A fire replaced the once shone dim star in her brown eyes. Yes. She begins to draw her emotions. Her pencils glides the slightly wrinkled paper.

As she sees a mistake she erases it. Her deep pools glance in front of her once again.

She sucks in sharp breath and averted her eyes. She then feels a twinge if pain in her chest.

The sun still glared into the classroom.

| Lost in the light
And I don't know what night is
You're somewhere else, I'm drinking not to guess
Blurry bodies, but you're not on my mind
We let it go now I'm full of rum and regret
I go out so I can reforget

The classroom felt still. She looks over her work and sees a mistake and once again erases the smooth curved lines of her drawing. She then retraces the steps to fix it. But you can still see the lines that can't be erased.

The ebony hair girl raised her head and her deep brown eyes met a pair of deep chocolate eyes that the sun rays are perfect in that place.

She gazed not playing attention to his words. Blinking she recollects herself. " what did you say ", she asked quietly. Their  eyes still meeting each other.

He smiles softly and repeats himself as he now has all of his attention on her. The warmth of his eyes held was amazing to her. His smile  took her breath away. Oh and his laugh. She couldn't get enough of his laugh. She smiled softly and laughed as she continued to talk to the young shining male. She couldn't get enough. 

He was so warm.

But nice things don't last.

The young female next to him growled lowly at her. She averts her eyes once more and takes a sharp breath. The light of the stars and the fire diminished. They were no longer there.

She hums quietly as the twinge of pain comes once again.

She quickly ends the conversation with a fraud of a smile. He studies her for a moment and talks to the female next to him. Sighing softly she bitterly smiles and shakes her head.

The boy seated beside her glances at her. A smile crept on his face as he made conversation with the quiet young female. Making eye contact they both laugh.

The twinge of pain is it still there ?
Is he getting rid of the pain ?

She gazed in front of her. Nothing changed.
" I go out just so I can reforget" she hums softly and smiles.

Finishing her drawing she looks at it with a satisfied smile.
The bell rings through the classroom  the girl rises with a smile and hands the deep chocolate eyed boy her drawing. Smiling she walks away with the other boy. With the thought

" can reforget "