XIV. haven

| NOT EDITED |

| NOT EDITED |

       She could rule out if it was sleepiness or nothing. The numb feeling her in chest spread as she looked in front of her. Her fingers gripped the packages. Her brown orb went darker as the figure in front of her talked.
But they said missed her ears. All she heard was her heart pounding in her ears.

Her eyes glossed over at the some-what familiar object among her.

Her cooper eyes dropped and a wave of emotion wash through her.

Why

She could her stand and didn't.

Even as her heart thundered in her chest as of an storm. She feel empty.

        But she dismissed her emptiness with tiredness. Not wanting to think ever hard about what if front of her.

     It was his fault. She was perplexed. Not knowing how to feel about it. The said figure left the barely lit , small area. Leaving her with her thoughts.

    She couldn't relax. She was tense. Still is. Wanting to do nothing but to disappear underneath the soft cotton cover.

   The floor creaked as she walked away, to her haven. Objects in hand she softly places them on the desk. Chipped wood and paint peeling desk, but it was her's.

Finally she climbed in bed hoping drifting to her haven of comfort.