1

Book idea from https://www.wattpad.com/user/entrenched ! So check her out, because I did technically steal her idea, but I just wanted to give it a go :)

___________________

1) When there are people who snoop around someone else's comments

What I mean by this is, in some of my books, there is always this one (or two) people, who reply to EVERYONES comments! And I'm too polite to tell them to fuck off. Even with comments that say, "Omg, I love this book, you're an amazing author!" They'll either reply with, "I know right, isn't she amazing, I love your work too Cass!" Or they'll say something super fucking random like, "haha, memes lolz :3 "

All I'm saying is, don't abuse the comments people!

2) Radom comments

This one is pretty obvious, but when comments says something like, "Today I got a ice cream and it was really good," and the chapter was about the assassination of JFK. Okay, a very odd example, but it just pisses me off!

3) Comments that aren't even intended for the author

I'm trying to go with the theme of comments for the first few point here, I'm not just super against comments. But once, in a fan fiction I wrote on a youtuber, a person in the comments, no joke, hands down, wrote a comment TO THE YOUTUBER! It said, "Wow, this book was great. When I found [youtuber] I was in a really dark place in my life. My friends were self harming and no one understood me. But [youtuber]'s videos always made me laugh, and-" blah blah blah "-so I'd just like to say, [Youtuber] if you ever read this, thank you so much!"

I'm not trying to be mean about what she told me, because clearly she's has a very difficult few years. However, what she was telling me was intended for the Youtuber, so technically I shouldn't have read it, and all she said was "this book was great,"

4) Popular books (maybe for specific genres) being really shit

When you see a popular book, you assume it's gonna be good... sadly not on all the cases I've seen. I'll be very honest here, I was trying to find a fan fiction about a fictional character, and the first book that came up had "156 K reads" so I though it would be good. Sadly, it was written in text lingo and had no paragraphs.

Now this is annoying for two reasons. Number 1, I have been lied to, and number 2, terrible books are getting so much attention, even though there are loads of other people putting more effort into their stories, and getting less reads.

5) Texting lingo

E.g. She went 2 chloe & said "I h8 u"

If the autour clearly puts no effort into their story, why should we put effort into reading it?