52

It was the middle of the night when I got woken up.

I wasn't sure what really woke me up, but I was careful in my movements to ensure I didn't wake Vik, whom was snuggled up into my chest. His head was curled under my chin and I could feel his warm breath against my skin.

A soft whimper caught my attention. My brows furrowed; was he having a bad dream?

I moved one of my hands to his hip, ready to shake him awake, when a moan filled the air.

Warmth spread through me when I realized he wasn't having a nightmare, he was having a.. special dream. I wasn't sure if the sudden heat I felt was from me being flustered or something else.

His hips stuttered forward gently, bulge pressing into my thigh. His face scrunched up, and his lips parted, a few incoherent words falling from them. I realized I was just watching him, and felt like a total creep, but he was just.. pretty. His bronze skin was dewy with sweat, and his hair was ruffled up from sleep; His lips were dark pink, and his plumper bottom lip was lightly bitten.

Vik just reminded me of art..

Wow I was so fucking creepy. So creepy.

"Nn.. Tobi.." his words were breathy and distracted, and I smiled as my name slipped from his lips. I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, because I assumed I woke up from his body moving against mine. Biting my lip, I snaked my hand from his hip to his front.

I palmed him through his boyshorts, which I had learned weren't for guys. They were kind of like the girl version of boxers? Yeah, sure.

There was a damp patch on the front of it from his pre-cum, and I began to stroke him through his panties. A small whine followed my actions, and he began to rut more frantically into my hand. Vik's brows furrowed.

Suddenly his breath hitched, and the sleeping boys thighs squeezed together as he released.

Vik turned, back pressing into me, and his breathing slowed down again. I smiled and brushed his ruffled hair down a bit, wrapping my arm around him and closing my eyes.

- - -

The bed was empty when my eyes opened again, my sleep disturbed by the lack of warmth from Vik. I rubbed at my eyes, and turned over when I heard some drawers opening.

Vik was standing there in a towel, though his hair wasn't wet, so I assumed he was going to shower. I smirked sleepily at him.

"Nice dream last night?"

He blushed and flipped me off.

[Guys I am so sorry for the bad updates! I have five days until school starts and I'm great at procrastination and just started my paper yesterday. I already have 4 and a half pages complete thankfully, so yeah. Stress and stuff, my fault, sorry! 😂 I'm excited for school bc friends but not much else]