70

"Oww.." I mumbled, eyes opening as a pain shot through me, like a lower ache in my back.

Tobi had woken me up by shaking me, and I pouted up at him. "I'm still tired."

"We need to get up." He replied, voice raspy with sleep. "We both need a shower." Tobi added.

I eyed him, sighing and pressing affectionately into his chest. "Shower with me?" My voice was pleading, and I dragged a nail down his chest. "Its to save water. Promise." My lips curved into a smile.

He scoffed. "Riight.. let me get the sheets in the washer. They're a bit messy." His dark eyes found mine, and he raised his eyebrows at me. I blushed, apologizing as he pressed a kiss to my temple. "It's fine Princess. My fault as well."

Moving out of the bed, I sucked in a sharp breath at the pain I felt.

"You okay?" He asked, concerned as he got up, put his boxers on, and began stripping the bed.

"I'm just sore. It's been awhile since I've slept with someone.. and you're not exactly small daddy." I playfully giggled, collecting my clothes off the floor.

Tobi only shook his head and smiled, taking the bed clothes out and to where I assumed his washer was. I slipped my panties back on momentarily, glad I didn't get them messy. I had to do a double take when I looked down at my legs, my inner thighs covered in dark bruises.

He really did mark me up then; I was glad he didn't do much on my neck, well, as far as I know anyways.

"Why'd you get dressed again?"

Startling at the sound of his voice, I turned around to face him. "You did." I accused.

"I did because..." He trailed off, unsure of what to say to back up his statement. I smiled triumphantly, and he refused to let me accept the win. "Whatever. Let's go shower."

"Fine." I agreed, trailing after him into the bathroom.

[Lousy chapter guys, sorry! Will try to update again
Long day of school 😂]