81

The door shut as Harry went to the bathroom, and I took this time to remove myself from Tobi's arms and approach Simon.

"Minter." I said, to get his attention, and crossed my arms. "You better not fuck up again. If I hear Harry even talking about you hurting him and using him for sex again I will castrate you."

"I'm straight Vik. Nothing is going on."

"Bullshit. I was literally messaging him while you were fucking."

His eyes widened, and his face broke out in a blush. "W-why would he..?"

"Because Harry and I tell each other everything. I know how he lost his virginity, he knows how I did, all that shit, we just don't keep secrets." I replied, a small scowl taking over my features. "Secrets ruin friendships anyways; so, Simon "I'm straight" Minter, he really likes you and your either going to tell him straight up that you don't want to see him anymore or that you do.

I heard the toilet flush and the sink begin running, so I left it at that and sat back in Tobi's lap, the older boy just sending a 'can't help you' look to his friend.

Harry came back in with a dimpled smile and sat next to me.

"I'm starving."

[Current votes:

Dandelion - 4

Bite - 5

Oops - 5

Prom? - 1

Mr. Sir - 0

Guys, I just want to warn you that Bite isn't going to be a very friendly book. So if anyone is expecting super fluffy calstar that's not what's going down. Very nsfw and many warnings. I think that's the only one that will have gore/violence, the others will probably have nsfw things but yeah.
I'm prewriting it because it seems like it may win, and just wanted you guys to know its pretty intense]