Chapter one.

Sharla's p.o.v*

"MUM HOW CAN YOU DO THIS!?!" I yelled at her.

"Sharla its been three years since.. well you know, don't you think I should try be happy again?"

"yes but honestly its to early, I CANT BELIEVE YOU! HOW CAN YOU.. I cant even look at you right now, im going out. you wont see me until morning." I say and storm out the front door.

How can she do this, to me and most importantly to dad. Running through the streets I turn a corner to mine and my friends hang out spot. Its basically an abandoned house. walking through the doors I grab some spray cans and go out the back and start working on my master piece.

When ever I have troubles or need to get stuff off my mind, I come here and just chill out. Dancing and spray painting is my saviour, it just relieves all my stress and I dunno it feels like it takes me to another world. sometimes I feel like dancing and spray painting understands me, even though they aren't even human.

Im a troubled child, well that's what my family tells me. Ever since my fathers death, I haven't been the same. I started getting into the wrong crowd, I smoked marijuana for 2 years straight, got kicked out of six schools, I even slapped one of my teachers because they called me pathetic.  never stayed at home, I went to juvy for a few months, got into fights, went to court. I've basically done anything you can think of. Im lost, and I cant find my way back.

Well let me introduce myself, my name is Sharla Rose Collins, im 17 years of age. Im 5,4. People call me skinny but I cant see it, all I see is a fat blob. Im wickedly tanned with blue eyes, I originally had brunette hair but I dyed it bright blue. it may sound disgusting but I like it, its something different.

I have four tattoos, one is on the side of my left rib cage it says " Dream higher than the sky and deeper than the ocean." the second one is on my right inner arm and says " The circle of life", the third one is on my right hip and says " I can never be broken by words" and finally the last one, its really special to me, It means a lot. Its dedicated to my father, the tattoo is in the area of my heart, it says "Gone but never forgotten. R.I.P L.J.C" (Levi Jake Collins) My father and I were really close, it was just like a brother and sister relationship, he was my rock. I could tell him just about anything, we did everything together. we used to have the biggest fights but not even five minutes later we would be laughing together again, I helped him fix his cars, and he promised me for my 16th birthday he would get me a white Lamborghini but unfortunately he was killed. I remember his death like it was yesterday..

"Flash back"

RING RING RING RING. I heard my phone ring. picking it up I see its from dad I instantly answered.

"Hey daddy!" I chirped through the phone.

"Hey darling, are you ready to be picked up?"

"Yeah I am, im at the soccer field but the skate park."

"Okay im coming round the corner, Ill be there in a minute."

"Okay dad, see you soon, love you"

"Love you too" with that I hung up and said goodbye to everyone on my soccer team.

Walking to the road I see my dads car pull up, I run over to the car door and jump in.

"How was soccer practise sweetheart?"

"It was great! in the practise game I scored 15 goals!, coach said that if I keep up the good work I could get a scholarship when im older!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Im so proud of you sport!"

As we were driving down the road we were blasting music, singing laughing and having a good time. but all that changed.

"DAD WATCH OUT!" I screamed. It all happened so fast, a car in the other lane coming towards us swerved and smashed straight into my dads side, I can hear shouting and screaming at that very moment I  blacked out.

I woke up, everything around me was white, white walls, white bed just white. I was looking around the room and saw mum sitting down with her head in her knees.

"Mum?" I croaked. At the sound of my voice, her head popped up, she walked over to me. I examined her facials, she had black rings under her eyes, mascara running down her face, she looked like a mess. at this moment I knew something was wrong.

"Oh honey, I am so glad you're okay" she said stroking my head with her thumb.

"Mum, im fine. where's dad, is he okay. what happened to him? why isn't he here?" I asked, Her face instantly dropped and turned white as a ghost. she didn't say anything, only burst into tears.

"Mum, please I need to know if he is okay, can I go see him?"

"Honey, I need to tell you something.."

"Okay"

"Dad.. " she cut her self off and started crying again.

"dad, what mum?"

"He.."

"He what!? mum just tell me!?" I said a little louder than I expected.

"He didn't make it." Hearing those three words torn me apart. I didn't say anything, I couldn't hear anything else only my heart beat, he's gone. no she has to be lying.  but if she was she wouldn't be crying. He's really gone.

"NO! HE CANT BE GONE!"

#End of flash back.

I didn't even notice I was crying until I touched my cheeks, whipping my tears, I put a cloth of over my nose and mouth and finish off my picture.