Chapter 14

Lisa's p.o.v

What just happened. We were watching the news, Scott saw Sharlas fight. He screamed at her, she bit back and walked out.

"SCOTT WHAT THE HELL!! You do not yell at my daughter! Do you know why she had a fight with that other chick!? She said to Sharla "no wonder your dad died, to get away from you" how did you think Sharla would react huh!?! I personally don't care that she bet the girl up, no one ever! Talks like that about my first love! And Scott don't you ever raise your voice at my daughter again." I say in a very upset voice.

"Oh my gosh baby I'm so sorry." He says.
"No don't say sorry to me, you need to say sorry to Sharla. You knew how close her and Levi were, and to say that this little fight will ruin your reputation!?! Are you serious right now!?" I say standing there tapping my foot in the ground and hands on my hips.

"I.. I wasn't thinking.." He says with regret in his eyes.

"Well I'm going to look for my daughter I don't know when I'll be back. Enjoy dinner everyone and sorry for all of this." I say grabbing my keys and walking out the front door.

Justin's p.o.v

Holy shit. Once Lisa left Scooter had tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. I do feel sorry for him though because it wasn't his fault, he didn't know that the chick said that about Levi.. But he did step foot in the wrong as well when he said all that stuff about his reputation..

"Scooter man, you alright?" I say walking up to him putting my hand in his shoulder.

"What does it look like Justin!" He snapped.

"Woah man, I was just asking how you were, didn't have to snap." I say walking away shaking my head.

"Look I'm sorry Justin, I just.. I just don't know what to do.. Sharla is such a hard person to connect to, I never should of yelled at her like that.." He says looking down at the ground.

"I know man, just wait until both Lisa and Sharla have cooled off then talk to them." He nodded and went out side.

Well...this could be a bit of a late night...

Sharlas p.o.v

How can he scream at me like that.
If only he new what happened..
I turn the corner and there's the park, I go sit down on the grass, light up a smoke and get my phone out. I look at my contact list and honestly I haven't heard from chase or Rosie. I click on Rosie's name and wait for her to answer.

*phone call*

Ring ring ring
"Hello?" I heard her say.
"Rosie"

"Oh my gosh!! Sharla!! How are you!?! I haven't heard from you in so long!!" She gushed.
"Let's just say.. If I said everything was going good I'd be lying.." I say whipping my tears.

"Aw no.. What's happened?" She says

"Well...." I start off and tell her all about from when I got on the plane till now.

"Holy shit, what an arsehole!" Rosie said obviously about Scooty.
"Yeah, I need to get out of here for a while"

"Omg! How about you come back here for a while!?!! I know a certain someone who would love to see you just as bad as meeee"

"Who? Hahah"

"CHASE! Guuurl he's still crazy about you!"

"Aw I miss him and I miss You as well."

"We miss you too vae, we miss you so much! So it's settled! You are getting your skinny butt back home here and the whole gang will be thrilled to see you and we can even have sleep overs in the spot!" She says excitedly!

"Oh my god!! Yes!!! Okay well I'm gonna go and tell mum! Text me!!" I yell through the phone.

"I will girl, love you!"
"Love you too!!" With that I hung up feeling slightly better than before.