Chapter 17

Sharlas p.o.v*

It's 2:30 now and I leave in about an hour, I've just walked into my room and now trying to find a cute outfit for on the plane.. Hmm maybe my black skater skirt andddd uhhhh my xoxo crop top? Withhh myy ummm hmmm what shoes? Eh idk I'll just wear my black supras with a few accessories it'll look good.

Putting on my clothes I go into the bathroom and curl my hair, spray it, do my make up, perfume, and with one last check in the mirror I'm good to go.

"Sharla, bring your suitcase down now! It's 3:25 we gotta get going soon!!" I hear mum yell up the stairs. Sheesh okay women.

I quickly grabbed my phone and send a quick text to rosie
"Hey bitch! I'm getting ready to leave too the airport! Not long now until I see yo ass!! x o" and send.

I zip up my suitcase and make my way down stairs.

"Oh good, you're here!" I stresses.

"Um yeah, where else will I be?" I ask confused.

"Don't worry, now let's get going!"

"Yes!! Finally I get to get out of this shit hole for a few weeks!! Ahhhh I can't wait!! Until I see Chase!! And the crew!! Ahhhhhh mum mum mum!! Do you know how excited I am to see them!! They are my life! Honestly!!"

"Yes, I can see they mean a lot to you. Be safe okay! And you know what I mean!" Omg..

"OMG, mum! That's embarrassing!! Hahaha" hope you all get what she means by be safe? Like does she really think I'd do that? Well of course I am but sheesh how awkward is this talk right now... Ahahah ummm let's change the subject!!

"So mum! What are you gonna do while in away?"

"Well I was thinking of starting a modelling company, and if you want you can be one of my models?" You see my mum is a really good fashion designer as well as a lawyer. So I reckon this will be good for her to make some more money and get her designs out their to the world.

" Um yeah that could be fun, can rosie be one too? And chase and jai can be your male models!!"
"Woooah there girl, settle down now haha. I have to make a few meetings and see how I go from there first. It's just an option so I don't get bored." She says smiling.

"Okay" I say looking out the window.

*15 minutes later.

"Sharla, we are at the airport, now I mean it! I'm trusting you to go back home and be good, if I find out one thing is bad I'll come down and bring you back here okay!" She says sternly.

"Yeah mum, promise."

"Okay good, have a safe flight sweetie, I love you and text me wen you have landed." She says giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Will do mum, Byeeee!" I say getting out of the car and getting my suitcase then making my way to the entrance.
*
*
*
Well I've just checked in and have been through security, now what do I do? I have about... 20 minutes until my plane boards.. Hmm I think it's coffee time!

I walk to a small Starbucks cafè they have here and order a large grandè mocha frappè and a chocolate chip muffin. Hmm yummy :3

Once I give the kind lady the right amount of money I go sit down and get my phone out.

"From Rosie

"HEY SLUT BAG!! AHH I CANT WAIT UNTIL YOUR HERE!! NOT LONG NOW!! AHHH IM SO EXCITED!!! Xxx" I chuckled at her little nickname for me :')

To Rosie
"Hahaha nice nickname cunt :')
So am I! I'm at the airport now! Plane leaves in 20 minutes! Xx"
I look down and I've already finished my drink and muffin. Huh? That went down fast!

"Flight to Miami, is boarding now, I repeat flight to Miami is boarding now" well that's my Que.

Making my way down the isles to the gate I wait patiently until I get to go.

"Next please" I move up and stand infront of the air hostess and give her my ticket.

"Thankyou for flying with us today. Have a nice flight" she smiles. I give her a smile and make my way on to the plane. Good bye Atlanta, and hello Miami!!