Chapter 18

Sharlas p.o.v*

Right this very moment in listening to one of my favourite songs at the moment 'wolves by allday' when I suddenly get interrupted.
"Excuse me miss, please put away your device as we are about to land" I give her a nod and small smile while puttingn my iPod back into my handbag.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking, please fasten your seat belts and turn off your electronic devices as we are about to land in Miami, Thankyou for flying America airlines and have a wonderful time in beautiful Miami." I have butterflies in my stomach, I'm excited but nervous.. I don't know why! Maybe I'm nervous because I haven't seen or talked to a lot of my friends for a while or I'm nervous of seeing chase again? Uh I don't know all I know is that this trip is gonna be fucking good!!

*after plane landed*

I grabbed my bags and headed outside of the airport.. Hmm I wonder where everyone is..
Ha spoke to soon. I see the whole crew standing the other way, they all look the same.

"HELLLOOO MIAMI!!!!!" I screamed jumping up in the air. They all turned around and literally sprinted to me.

"SHARLA OMG OMG OMG!!!" I ran up to rosie and literally hugged her to death!! I've missed this bitch so much!

"ROSIE YOU SLUT IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I yelled in her face, "YOU HAVE NO FUCKINGG IDEA HOW MUCH IVE MISSED YOU SKANK!" I let go of her and started laughing!
"Sharla?" I heard his voice.
I turn around and look at him.
"There's my Chasey!" I jumped on him and hugged the life out of the poor kid. Everyone was yelled out "awwww" at the same time... Um creepy much? Hahaha

"I've missed you so much!" He says. " you have no idea how much I've missed you babe" I say back and kissed his cheek. I hop down and turn to everyone "GROUP HUG!!" I yelled. We all huddled in together just enjoying everyone's embrace.

"So shall we go to the house?" Jai asked.

"Hell yeah!!" I spoke loudly jumping up and down. We all laughed and got my gear then headed to the car.

" Guuuurl you have no idea how much you have missed! Since you have been gone so much shit happened once you left! We deffs need to have a gossip session!" Rosie gushed.

"I totes agree! You have no idea how much Shit I need to tell you!! As soon as we get back awww shiiiit party time!!!" I said. Everyone cheered in agreement.

This is my family. I love them dearly and even though they aren't blood they are still family at heart.