Chapter Five.

Scooter's P.o.v *

I feel so cruel moving Sharla away from her friends,  but im positive she will make new ones home in at Atlanta. Right now, we are at a grave yard. As soon as I parked the car Sharla jumped out a rushed through the yard searching for I think her dad? Lisa told me that Sharla  and Levi had a powerful connection, they would do everything together, I wish that she could warm up to me hopefully one day soon she will.

"Lisa baby?"

"Yeah?" she says looking out the window at Sharla lying down on the ground crying in front of a grave stone.

"Do you know ifSharla  likes Justin Bieber or Usher?" I ask with hope I my eyes.

"Umm im not sure, I hear her around the house singing Justin's songs, but im not 100 per cent sure, whys that?"

"Well you know how im Justin's manager?" She nodded.

"Well Usher and Justin are going to meet us at the house when we get home"

"Really, how exciting. im sure she will be thrilled!" She said with the biggest grin. Lisa checked the time at it was 3pm, our flight is at 4pm.

"Ill so get Sharla " I nod.

Sharla's p.o.v*

As soon as Scooter parked the car, I instantly ran out of the car and headed to dads grave. Once I found it i dropped to the ground and cried, letting all the pain out of my body. No can replace my dad, not even scooty.

"Hey daddy" I felt a warm gush of wind flow, it felt like it was dad saying hello.

"I miss you, I miss you so much. I know I've done some bad things which you aren't proud of, I jus-- I just miss you, I wish you were still here. Mums getting remarried and I really dot like it, it doesn't feel the same. I want her to be happy but I just want it to be with you."

"Mum finally told me we are moving to Atlanta, she waited until this morning. The other day I broke my arm and I had to get surgery, mum pretended to care, but I knew she didn't give a shit. She was too busy making out with Scooty. That's what triggered me, you know my anger issues."

"I just want to say that Ill be back, and I know you are always with me so ill talk to you soon daddy, I love you so much and I miss you so much mor-" I got cut off.

"Sharla sweetie.." I turn around to see mum with tears in her eyes.

"What." I snarl.

"Its time to go" I nod.

"Bye daddy, ill see you soon. real soon. I love you" I kiss my hand then rub it on his grave stone. Standing up I slowly walk to the car with my head hung low. Off to the air port we go..

Putting in my ear phones I turn it just as loud as it would go and rest my head on the window.

*10 minutes later.

Looking over at mum, she's looking at me and her mouth is moving but I cant hear her. Taking out and ear plug I ask her what she wants.

"We are at the airport sweetie" Ignoring her i get out of the car grab my suitcase and start walking into the airport.

Cant she see I don't want to leave.. I just don't even want to live anymore, I know that's selfish but its just what I feel. I feel like everyone around me is moving but im standing still. like I don't even matter to anyone anymore. Like mum for example, she didn't even warn me we were leaving until today, my dad is dead and I miss him, I have a new fucking step dad which I don't want. my family hate me for al the bad things I do. So why live if nothing is good. sighing, I wait for mum and scooty to catch up.

"This way Sharla " For fuck sakes, she doesn't even ask me if im okay, I have a broken arm and im carrying my suitcase and carry on bag. Does she not care!?

Doing a big sigh I follow them to check in and wait until its our turn.

*Skip to on the plane.

*Mr Braun, your Jet is ready" Some lady says.

"Thankyou, alright lets go." Wait he has his own jet? what's he trying to do, bribe us with money?

Walking on the jet I look around, everything is too fancy, Italian black leather couches, a bar, TV's, tables which look extremely expensive. Ew to fancy for me..

Sitting in a char I grab two pillows, putting one under my arm and one under my head, I put my ear phones in and close my eyes. Its going to be a long journey, with these two.