Chapter3

He is so cute.

No he is handsome.

Fuck off everyone, I want him.

He is super sexy and I think he likes me too, he was looking at me during the class.

He was was smiling at me.

No he was smiling at me, bitch.

I heard all the girls talking about Mr. Downey after his class. Well, these are the famous slutty girls of our school who thinks all the handsome boys and male teachers are there lovers and all.
Whatever fuck 'em all.

I was walking down the corridor and saw Jeremy coming.

Hey Jerry!

Hey Shana, What's up?

Nothing. What do you think of Mr. Downey?

Hah! What about him? He's a cool teacher I think. But it didn't start well with you?

Yeah! But he's not bad though. I think he is sweet and more than sweet he is so fucking hot, man. I bite my lower lip and gave him a naughty wink.

Okay now don't tell you have a crush on him? Cause' I will kill that man if he tries to get my bestfriend away form me. You're mine chipmunk. He said and laughed.

Lol. Jerry, You know we're bestfriends.

Okay! Now sit with me. I can't handle the biology class of Miss. Samantha alone. She's way too boring.

Haha! What about bunking? Even I don't want to attend her class.

No Jerry! It's our final year and I don't want to miss classes and get low grades.

Okay boss! As you say.

We both laughed and walked in the biology class.

Jeremy and I was making funny faces to each other the whole the time until the bell rang.

Everyone ran out of class as it was lunch.

Hey Shana, let's go eat. I'm starving.

I'm starving too, let's eat whole canteen. Lol.
We both ran to the canteen and eat like we've never eaten before.