Chapter5

1 week later.

My life changed during this 1 week. Mr. Downey and I had so many eye contacts and so many little talks and things I can't explain.
Onething was sure that I had this huge crush on him that was changing into something else. Something big. Something intense and heart breaking. I couldn't help myself but stare at him at times. I'd smile without any reason, find ways to look at him. As much as I wanted to avoid talking to him, I did talk. At times I felt like, he likes me too but that couldn't happen. Right?

I woke up with a phone call.

Hello?

Hey Chipmunk. What about clubbing tonight? Get ready I'll be there to pick you up at 8?

Hey Jerry. I don't know. I've got stuffs to do.
I lied.

No, You're coming and that's final.

Please Jerry.

No. No. No. What has happened to you Shana? You're being a fun killer these days. Don't talk much, always dreaming. I don't care if you are on your death bed. You're coming and that's final. He screamed at me.

Ugh. Okay! I'll be ready at 8. I didn't want to argue with him so I agreed though he had a point. I thought to myself.

Cool. I'll pick you up.

I woke up. It was 6.30. I wanted to see Mr. Downey so bad. I started talking to myself.

Maybe I can find him on facebook.
Great idea Shana. You're too good. I smiled and said to myself.

I opened facebook. I was about to search him then I realise I don't know his first name. Fuck.

It's weird. It's been a week and I never bothered asking him his first name. No one ever did. It's weird. I heard in the washroom that a girl asked him his first name but he denied telling her and said that he don't want students to take the first name basis thing or search him in social media. Maybe that's why the teachers don't use his first name in school. Damn. How sensitive he is.
I thought and threw my phone on the bed in irritation and went downstairs to have a cup of coffee.

I had my coffee and it was 7.00pm.
I went to my room, checked my phone and then went to my cuburd to see what could I wear for the night.

I tried so many things but nothing seemed good. I was feeling tired buy why?

I'm didn't feel good and I don't know why? I wasn't sick at all It was just that I was missing Mr. Downey.

God! I've really fallen for this man! It's wrong.
I was thinking shit and then heard my phone ringing.

Hello?
Hello?
Who's this?

*other side was blank**

Hellllloooooo?

If you don't have to say then why the fuck you called me? You son of a bitch.

I cut the call and thew the phone again on the bed and saw the clock. It was 7.30.

I decided to wear a black skinny jeans and a white body fitted shirt with a black jacket and brown high heel boots.

I combed my hair and put some makeup.
I chose the dark red lipstick.
And damn! I was looking hot.
I put a strong lavender cologne and decided to check Insta until Jerry comes.

In exactly 10minutes, I heard the horn and I went down.
Locked my house and went straight to the car.
Jerry was looking so hot. He was wearing a grey shirt with upper three buttons opened with a black denim.
He hugged me and man he was smelling so good.