Chapter16

After 6 months

I was sitting on my couch, eating waffles and watching T.V.  I didn't went to school today. I was not feeling good in the morning.

**Phone Rings**

{S- Shanaya, T- Teresa}

S- Hello?

T- Hey my little angel, how are you baby?

S- Hey Mom, I'm fine. How are you and dad?

T- We're fine. Coming tomorrow.

S- What? Really? I shouted with happiness.

T- Don't shout at my ears you missy. Our flight is landing at 7, We'll be there by 9.

S- Oh my god, I can't wait to see you guys. It's been a year. I love you mom and tell dad I love him too.

T- We love you too Shana. Okay, now gotta go, take care, see you tomo.

S- Take care mom.

Oh my god, I can't believe my parents are coming after a whole year. It's been a long since we've had a family dinner, outing, nightouts. I still remember when we used to live together in England. Dad always take me out for long drives at night, we used to have so much fun.. I miss them. I'm glad that Robert is in my life at least. I don't feel that alone now.

Oh my god! Wait, Robert?
Fuck! How will I tell 'em about Robert?
I mean He's my teacher and my boyfriend. Shit!. I need to talk to him.
Mom and Dad should accept this, because I can't live without Robert. He is my life now.

I should call him and tell that my parents are coming.
After that accident, Robert and I used to live together.. My wardrobe is almost full of Mr. Downey's clothes and His wardrobe is full of mines. Hah! I chuckled.

It's 2nd Nov. Oh my god.. How could I forget my own birthday. It's in 6 days. Mom Dad are coning for my birthday. Damn! How could I forget my own birthday..

Miss Shana Andrews, you're getting old now. I mean how could I forget my birthday..

I'm turning 19.. Wow.. I wonder if Robert knows it's my birthday week.

If he don't.. It's a surprise for him.. I won't tell him. He should get a surprise on his girlfriend's birthday. I laughed.

Robert's P.O.V.

These idiot students are never gonna do anything in there lives instead of being a jerk.

Hey you! Shut that phone down or otherwise you're gonna get a whole day detention and You lady, stop talking.
I hate these 8th grade students. I mean they are about to go in high school and they can't behave themselves.

Mr. Downey? One of the flirty girl of the class said.

Yes? I said ignoring her and checking copies.

Are you single?

Is that in your book miss? I said rudely.

Whole class laughed.

Shut up you guys and do the work I gave you.

I'm just asking Mr. Downey.. What's your age?

What's your problem lady? That's my personal business and don't interfere in that or you're going to face the principal. I said frustratingly.

Why so serious Mr. Downey? Oh sorry I forgot, you're an old man.. You must have a wife and children and second you're so frustrated. I shows that you must have an irritating wife or girlfriend. She said and started laughing.