0.3

youngjae had his drink in his hand and a soft smile on his face, he was walking up to his house when he heard laughing. he looked over at jaebum's house and saw that he was with his friends, youngjae felt a pang of jealousy in his heart. he wanted to hang out with them, he wanted to laugh with them, but he also wanted to stand in the silver haired boys spot. he watched how the boy had his arm around jaebum and whispered words into his ear and youngjae wished that he could switch spots with him.

"ya, who's that?" a husky built boy asked pointing at youngjae, who was sitting on his porch drinking his milk.

"oh he's just my neighbor, youngjae." jaebum said as he looked over at his friends. all of their eyes were on youngjae now and he just sat there awkwardly playing with the cap of his drink.

"ya, do you think he has choco milk?" a yellow haired boy asked as he was about to walk onto youngjae's yard, but jaebum pulled him back.

"yugyeom! you can't just approach someone you don't know and ask if they have choco milk." jaebum said into his friend's face, who got away from jaebum and ran back to his friends.

"ya youngjae-ah, do you have choco milk? my friend wants some." im jaebum asked and youngjae ran inside after holding a finger up to his crush.

///////