0.8

youngjae slammed his door shut, crying even more as he grabbed his diary. he opened up to a new page and began writing, the page was getting soggy with tears.

move on? how am i supposed to move on when i've had my eyes on him for so long? and someone else already has him?? i can't believe he's dating that flashy rat, he's so preppy and annoying. ya im jaebum i didn't know annoying was your type..

wait! did my parents say they accepted me? did i come out to them out of rage? what the heck did i do????

youngjae stuffed his diary under his pillow and ran downstairs. he ran into the living room, seeing his parents sitting together.

"did i just come out to you guys?" he asked, scaring them both who nodded with smiles on their faces.

"you did and we are totally fine with it." youngjae looked at his dad with shock.

"wait seriously?" he asked.

"yes youngjae but you can't keep obsessing over that boy." his mom said with a small frown.

"o-obsessing? no i'm not." he mumbled, biting his lip. how would she know he was obsessed with im jaebum.

"i do go into your room youngjae, i do see your diary." she said, and youngjae wanted to ran away. he had so many secrets in there, all his dreams, all his wants from the other boy.

"don't worry i once was a teen too." she said with a big smile on her face, his mom and dad both laughed. youngjae turned around and ran back up his room, she read his sexual dreams and fantasies. he wanted to crawl under a rock and hide, but that had to be postponed since rocks were hitting his window.

///////