1.6

youngjae let his parents know he got home by ruining their movie night, he then made his way upstairs. jaebum told him to send him a text when he was going to sleep but youngjae just wanted to write away. he grabbed his diary from under his pillow and went to his desk.

today was so much fun, i haven't hung out with anyone in forever. of course there's my friend's from school but i don't really care for them, i just hang out with them to get through the day. i finally feel like i have actual friends, people who i can find happiness in.

our date, it was last minute but it was the best moments of my life. i hope we have more days like this, days where we go out and only care for each other and no one else.

my first kiss, you kissed me when i least expected it but i loved it. the way your lips felt rough but soft against mine. i loved every second of it.

youngjae closed his diary and placed it in it's respected place, under his pillow. he laid down on his bed and pulled out his phone.

cyj: i'm going to sleep now.

ijb: okay good, i thought you went to sleep without texting me. );

cyj: no, i did something when i got home.

ijb: what'd you do?

cyj: just wrote something down.

ijb: like?

cyj: my day.

ijb: awe, you're so cute!

cyj: no i'm not. go to sleep.

ijb: yes you are and okay, goodnight.

cyj: goodnight! ♡

///////