1.5

the walked back to jaebum's house holding hands, they planned to hang out with the other guys as well. jb didn't really want to see his friends since all they would do was bombard the two with questions, but they had a lot of leftovers to share. they made it back into the neighborhood and they could already hear the guys disturbing the peace, yelling and cursing at each other.

"do we really have to share? we could just take this to my room and cuddle while eating waffles." jb groaned and looked over at youngjae with a pout. youngjae wanted to kiss him, he missed their lips molding as one.

"jaebum, you already invited them over. you brought this upon yourself." he laughed out loud as jb looked away, youngjae let go of the jb's hand and hugged his side. he kept himself glued to jb, making it awkward for them to walk but neither of them cared.

"ugh, you're so right." jb mumbled under his breath as he wrapped an arm around youngjae.

"oh my good! look!" yugyeom yelled loudly pointing at the pair. the two of them let go of each other as they got to the house.

"are you guys dating?" jackson asked, running to the two and looking at them with a huge smile.

"you guys look so cute!" bambam squealed as he pulled out his phone, taking pictures of them. youngjae hid his face in jb's neck, jb posed for the picture and laughed.

"i'm jealous." jinyoung pouts as he snatched the bag from jb, ravaging around for the waffles.

"no one cares, just give me a waffle." mark ordered as he was the oldest of the group, and hungry as well. jinyoung and mark started eating the waffles while the others talked with the pair.

"no, we aren't dating." youngjae answered truthfully, he didn't know what they were.

"yet." jb said as he pulled youngjae next to him, youngjae instantly snuggled into jaebum's side.

"we're just testing the waters for now, but i'm pretty sure we're going to date." jaebum said and kissed youngjae's head. the rest of the day was spent hanging out as a group and constantly being dared to kiss each other.

///////