1.1

"okay, so you and bambam aren't dating?" youngjae asked as he started playing with his hands, since the weather went from heaven to freezing hell.

"no, but i am still gay."

"oh." youngjae was pretty sure that jaebum was straight, because i mean look at him.

"do you hate gays?"

"how can i hate my own kind?" he looked over at jaebum with a small smile, who chuckled in return.

"ah so you're gay too?"

"yeah, i actually have a crush on this one boy." youngjae looked up at the stars, by now they were sitting on the olders porch huddled next to each other to keep warm.

"what's he like?"

"um, he's really hot, almost too hot. i don't really know him but i want get closer to him. he's a nice guy even if i don't know him personally, i can just tell. but he's older so i'm afraid to really try anything." youngjae shook his head and looked down at his feet.

"age is just a number, ya know?"

"that's the kind of saying that will get you put in prison, im jaebum." youngjae stared into space as he leaned his head on jb's shoulder, the older boys arm wrapped around his small waist almost instantly.

"well if the person's worth it, i wouldn't mind."

"so you would go to prison for someone you like?" youngjae shuffled closer to jaebum, closing any gap in between them.

"that's basically what i'm saying, yes."

"i like you." youngjae whispered under his breath.

"what was that?"

"it's late, i should go home." youngjae covered up what he said and jumped off of the others porch.

"i can't believe we spent most of the evening out here."

"me either, but it was nice talking to you." he looked back at his house then back at jaebum.

"yeah, i liked talking to you. wanna hang out tomorrow?"

youngjae nodded and handed im jaebum his phone, the other doing the same. they exchanged numbers before youngjae ran back home, going straight to him room to text the other boy goodnight.

cyj: goodnight im jaebum

ijb: you too kiddo!

///////