1: Dance Class|T.H

A/N: I really want to write this because I'm a dancer and Tom is an amazing dancer so yep enjoy. You two are dating in this imagine.

Y/N: Your name

F/C: Favourite colour

"Come on, darling. If you don't wake up soon we're going to miss it." Tom said in your ear.

"Uhhhh,"you groaned, "Can't we just skip it today?" You and Tom had a movie night yesterday, and you were exhausted. 

"No, Y/N. Come on, I've already got your kit out for you. Hurry up and get dressed!" Tom kissed your forehead and left you. Sighing, you pulled yourself out of bed and got changed into your F/C dance kit. You walked into the kitchen where Tom was making toast with fried eggs. (A/N: Is that a thing? I feel like that's a thing. If you hate toast and eggs just pretend it's something else.) Swiftly, you snuck up behind him and slid your arms round his waist. "You finally got up then baby." He said.

"I did. Is breakfast nearly ready?" You mumble into his neck.

"Just done." 

You sat down and ate your food. Once you had finished, you took the plates back to the kitchen. "We don't have time to clean them now. Let's just go." Tom called from the living room.

You got into Tom's car and strapped yourself in. As he did the same, you looked over at him, taking in his beauty. As he began to drive, he put his free hand on your thigh.

(Time skip brought to you by Zendaya because QUEEN)

"Ah, there you two are. You're a little late. Sit down." The dance teacher watched you and Tom walk through the door.

"Today, we are working on duets. It's going to be Disney themed. (SORRY I LOVE DISNEY) After you have paired up, I'll come round and tell you which song you'll be dancing to."

Without even saying anything, you and Tom scooted even closer together to signify you were together. The dance teacher went round the class and finally, she came over to you. "Y/N and Tom, you will be dancing to A Whole New World from Aladdin. Have fun!" (Sorry if you don't like this song but it's ma fave). 

As you made up the dance, the pair of you decided that you would kiss at the end because A) you adored each other too much for words and B) dedication and realism. 

(Time skip brought to you by Tom's morning voice MMMMM OMFG)

"Ok, and now we finish off with Y/N and Tom, dancing to A Whole New World. Take it away."

  (Another time skip because I don't know how to describe dancing without sounding cringey as)  

As you finished the dance, you pulled together for a beautifully passionate kiss, which was met with whoops and cheers from your classmates.

When you got home, you pulled Tom into a hug. "I'm glad we didn't skip it babe." You said. 

"So am I." Tom kissed your neck gently and squeezed you tight.

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT AND BAD BUT IT'S MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING TOM FANFIC SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME. PLEASE SEND IN REQUESTS! 

If you'd like to follow my fan account on Insta it is klaxon.quackson.