3: Spidey's Killer Abs|P.P

Peter had invited you and Ned round for the evening (I'm British AF) but he wasn't in his room when we you went up there. Not wanting to confuse May, you decided just to wait. Ned's phone was broken and you had forgotten your's, so there was no way of attempting to contact Peter.

Ned had suggested that you build the Lego Death Star, and you instantly agreed. You were so close to finishing when you heard the window open... and Spiderman crawled through, went across the ceiling and jumped down.

He removed his mask, and you and Ned gasped, dropping the Lego which you had spent too much time on. It was Peter. "Peter?" 

"It's just a costume!" He said frantically, the top half slipping down his arms, revealing his killer abs which you had no idea existed.
"You were on the ceiling!" Ned's mouth was gaping, and so was your's, but for different reasons.

"Guys, you can't tell anyone!"

Ned nodded, too shocked to say anything else.
"Y/N?" Peter waved a hand in front of your face.
"Huh? Oh yeah, I won't tell a soul."
Ned instantly realised why you had zoned out, and started chuckling. You caught on, and smacked his arm.
"What is it?" Peter raised his eyebrows.
As much as you tried to stop him, Ned managed to choke out a sentence through his laughter "Y/N, haha, Y/N was staring at your HAHAHAHA your abs, Peter, I think she likes you! She, WOOOO AHHHHHHH, thinks you're hot. OHH, YEAH. She told me, ha, she has, a massive crush on YAAAHAHAHA you!" (Ok I'm literally Ned in this situation)

Oh yeah, Ned was the only person who knew you had a crush on Peter.
Peter blushed and so did you. "Do you really like me, Y/N?" He mumbled.

"Ye-ye-yeah I do. I didn't want you to find out though. I was scared you'd-mmphf!"

You were cut off by Peter pressing his lips to yours. You ran your fingers up and down his torso. Ned just stood there staring. Suddenly, Aunt May walked in. 

"Um?" She cleared her throat. Peter turned around, flustered and red-faced. 

"Hi May." You and Ned said in unison. Ned was still silently laughing. Peter just stood there in silence. 

"Ned? I just got a call from your mum. She needs you to answer it. After all, I think we should leave these two alone. And Peter?"

"Yes, Aunt May?"

"Put some clothes on before it's too late."

Both your's and Peter's eyes widened, knowing exactly what she meant.

"I agree." Ned smirked and followed May through the door, closing it behind him.

"OhmygodIminlovewithspiderman!" You said without taking a breath.

"And Spider-man is in love with Miss Y/N Y/L/N." Peter whispered before smashing his soft, pouty lips onto yours again.

A/N: Sorry this is so short but it's really early in the morning when I'm writing this and I have little inspiration I need requests please.